Air Max Uptempo 2 (new pics on Marqueesole) via Sneakernews...

Found a pic of my fellow Umass alumnus Marcus Camby wearing them during his collegiate days:

i'm doing everything in my power to not insta-cop these. i have a feeling they will sit for a while. cant justify paying 129 for these.

i'm doing everything in my power to not insta-cop these. i have a feeling they will sit for a while. cant justify paying 129 for these.

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

Originally Posted by El Bro

Saw these on the release calender on the other site.  December 1st.  Hopefully they will be all nubuck like the OG's
Finally
eek.gif
Let These Go On Sale An Im Snatching These... Still Needa Get Around To Copping The Blue/Volt Pair.

Saw these on the release calender on the other site.  December 1st.  Hopefully they will be all nubuck like the OG's
Finally
eek.gif
Let These Go On Sale An Im Snatching These... Still Needa Get Around To Copping The Blue/Volt Pair.

Originally Posted by Rod301

Finally
eek.gif
+1

An instant "DMV urea" classic. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rod301

Finally
eek.gif
+1

An instant "DMV urea" classic. 
pimp.gif

When I asked a Nike rep on NDC about the Duke colorway dropping on NDC...

I was told there is a Black/Imperial Purple-White colorway dropping as well...

I haven't seen any pictures or file photos on this colorway....

I'm wondering if that's the all black colorway you guys are showing but with a purple air bubble....

When I asked a Nike rep on NDC about the Duke colorway dropping on NDC...

I was told there is a Black/Imperial Purple-White colorway dropping as well...

I haven't seen any pictures or file photos on this colorway....

I'm wondering if that's the all black colorway you guys are showing but with a purple air bubble....

Originally Posted by Delaneyj1

Found a pic of my fellow Umass alumnus Marcus Camby wearing them during his collegiate days:
i never realized he had those shoes on when he postered this dude, this is a classic pic. 

Originally Posted by Delaneyj1

i never realized he had those shoes on when he postered this dude, this is a classic pic. 

Having had the OGs I have yet to pick up the Duke colorway to replace them but now that black/black pair is dropping I'm considering them as well. Really want them to be all durabuck though, still...
pimp.gif

Having had the OGs I have yet to pick up the Duke colorway to replace them but now that black/black pair is dropping I'm considering them as well. Really want them to be all durabuck though, still...
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom