Air Max Uptempo 2 (new pics on Marqueesole) via Sneakernews...

Gonna need to stop by my Jimmy Jazz to see if I can cope the OG colorway for 78

Gonna need to stop by my Jimmy Jazz to see if I can cope the OG colorway for 78

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Those black uptempo 2's are gonna fly off the shelves imo..i like 'em..but i don't need another black sneaker..

I disagree bro.  They coming out in a season where there are slightly more marquee releases going down. 

Markdowns and outlets.

Agreed...
Nike doesn't release kicks on a basis of them being worn in the Winter or Summer hence why you see alot of white based shoes released during the winter and many of us wou;dnt wear them til the spring unless we live in a warm weather place.

When Nike raises the prices... they really know the Retailer has to take the ultimate loss unless its Footlocker RTVing something because Nike is making their full nut from the Retailer and the retailer wants to sell ALL their shoes at Full MSRP... but the reality is thats rarely possible so most know their discount schedule and how long they will be keeping inventory on certain shoes.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Those black uptempo 2's are gonna fly off the shelves imo..i like 'em..but i don't need another black sneaker..

I disagree bro.  They coming out in a season where there are slightly more marquee releases going down. 

Markdowns and outlets.

Agreed...
Nike doesn't release kicks on a basis of them being worn in the Winter or Summer hence why you see alot of white based shoes released during the winter and many of us wou;dnt wear them til the spring unless we live in a warm weather place.

When Nike raises the prices... they really know the Retailer has to take the ultimate loss unless its Footlocker RTVing something because Nike is making their full nut from the Retailer and the retailer wants to sell ALL their shoes at Full MSRP... but the reality is thats rarely possible so most know their discount schedule and how long they will be keeping inventory on certain shoes.

Originally Posted by Nickatnite

^ where???
LOCAL MOM AND POP STORE HERE CALLED OJ'S. THEY ARE SELLING THEM FOR $59.99 AS A HOLIDAY SPECIAL

WORE THEM TODAY. FOUND MY NEW EVERYDAY CASUAL SNEAKS
smokin.gif

^ where???
LOCAL MOM AND POP STORE HERE CALLED OJ'S. THEY ARE SELLING THEM FOR $59.99 AS A HOLIDAY SPECIAL

smokin.gif

do these fit true to size? I wear sz 9.5 in jordan xi's and sz 9 in jordan 3's. should i just get a 9.5? please let me know NTers. thx!

do these fit true to size? I wear sz 9.5 in jordan xi's and sz 9 in jordan 3's. should i just get a 9.5? please let me know NTers. thx!

Originally Posted by teemaku

Yes, they fit true.  

Yes, they fit true.  

Im the same as you in Jordans and  I had to get a 9 in the uptempos.  So true to size for me.
happy.gif

Im the same as you in Jordans and  I had to get a 9 in the uptempos.  So true to size for me.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by toneloc83

For those interested jimmyjazz.com has the blacks for $91+shipping with the code HP316

you sure about that code ?  I couldn't get it to work.

Originally Posted by toneloc83

For those interested jimmyjazz.com has the blacks for $91+shipping with the code HP316

you sure about that code ?  I couldn't get it to work.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

^ where???

smokin.gif

Damn those are clean

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

^ where???

smokin.gif

Damn those are clean

Back
Top Bottom