Air Max Uptempo 2 (new pics on Marqueesole) via Sneakernews...

Holy Crap! They fixed the air unit! That was very unexpected! Definitely copping this time around! Cant wait!

Holy Crap! They fixed the air unit! That was very unexpected! Definitely copping this time around! Cant wait!

held off on the '06 even though they hit below $70 a couple of years ago. not letting these go by when they hit below $100

held off on the '06 even though they hit below $70 a couple of years ago. not letting these go by when they hit below $100

My first retro pair is still in good shape,but i'm definitely snatching up a few pairs of these and hopefully they drop some other OG flavors.
Need the lows on shelves as well Nike.

My first retro pair is still in good shape,but i'm definitely snatching up a few pairs of these and hopefully they drop some other OG flavors.
Need the lows on shelves as well Nike.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

They fixed da bubble color...nice

Yeah, it sets it off

I wanted these in 2006, but didn't get them. I won't miss out this time. On sale or outlets of course.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

They fixed da bubble color...nice

Yeah, it sets it off

I wanted these in 2006, but didn't get them. I won't miss out this time. On sale or outlets of course.

Just like the last ones, these will sit...and I'll cop when I get 'em for a lower price.

Had the originals...could give a damn about the air bubble color

Just like the last ones, these will sit...and I'll cop when I get 'em for a lower price.

Had the originals...could give a damn about the air bubble color

whoa...they put durabuck back on em too!

damn..i may have to buy these again and sell my 2006 pair

whoa...they put durabuck back on em too!

damn..i may have to buy these again and sell my 2006 pair

THANK YOU NIKE FOR DOING SOMETHING RIGHT ON A RETRO.

I had the OG's in Middle school. Can't wait for these to drop. AND they fixed the air bubble color. Exact reason why I didn't cop in 06. Copped!

THANK YOU NIKE FOR DOING SOMETHING RIGHT ON A RETRO.

I had the OG's in Middle school. Can't wait for these to drop. AND they fixed the air bubble color. Exact reason why I didn't cop in 06. Copped!

Originally Posted by El Bro

yeah I'm getting a pair this go round too.

Originally Posted by El Bro

yeah I'm getting a pair this go round too.

Back
Top Bottom