Air Max Uptempo 2 (new pics on Marqueesole) via Sneakernews...

Originally Posted by toughmoney

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Lets hope thats just a sample pic and they actually use nubuck instead of the shiny black vinyl on the sides.  They should look like this

call me crazy, but da black leather w/ durabuck >>>> all black durabuck
Was about to cop after looking at NDC picture then noticed on ebay how they actually look.......easy pass because of the panels.

The south Vegas outlet had these for $85...FSR I believe

Originally Posted by nimhet

Was about to cop after looking at NDC picture then noticed on ebay how they actually look.......easy pass because of the panels.

The black ones? I need to get on that.

Originally Posted by nimhet

The black ones? I need to get on that.

One of the most comfortable shoes I've worn in a while. Took em to do a few late night errands and I may double up on the Duke colorway.

One of the most comfortable shoes I've worn in a while. Took em to do a few late night errands and I may double up on the Duke colorway.

smokin.gif

one of the few new releases i was ok with paying retail for... Dont count on these going to the outlets... im guessing theyll only reach ~$100 on sale then theyll be gone.. Anyways, solid shoe. comfy as a mf and the all blacks go great with everything

one of the few new releases i was ok with paying retail for... Dont count on these going to the outlets... im guessing theyll only reach ~$100 on sale then theyll be gone.. Anyways, solid shoe. comfy as a mf and the all blacks go great with everything

Originally Posted by Leonidas

Unfortunately for your pockets you couldn't be more wrong. The black colorway is already sitting at a few outlets for $85. S Vegas has a FSR. Just picked mine up this week. Had the OG in 1995 and am very happy how these turned out. To those who have seen the pics on NDC which shows the side panels as leather it's not. It's suede/nubuck like the rest of the shoe and like the OG version.

Originally Posted by Leonidas

Unfortunately for your pockets you couldn't be more wrong. The black colorway is already sitting at a few outlets for $85. S Vegas has a FSR. Just picked mine up this week. Had the OG in 1995 and am very happy how these turned out. To those who have seen the pics on NDC which shows the side panels as leather it's not. It's suede/nubuck like the rest of the shoe and like the OG version.

BIG THANKS TO INTERAKSYON.COM
Duke Crews formerly of University of Tennessee rocking the Air Max Uptempo 2 against Dwayne Jones formerly of St. Joseph U. during a recent PBA game.

BIG THANKS TO INTERAKSYON.COM
Duke Crews formerly of University of Tennessee rocking the Air Max Uptempo 2 against Dwayne Jones formerly of St. Joseph U. during a recent PBA game.

Back
Top Bottom