Air Max Uptempo 2 (new pics on Marqueesole) via Sneakernews...

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by jm9312

Pic 1 from eastbay (obviously) and Pic 2 from PYS... whats up with the air bubble color from eastbay
sick.gif
I am having someone check on the shoes in our Warehouse.  Once we get a reply back, we will let you know what they find out.

EastbayRep - Ray
We have confirmed that the shoes in our Warehouse do have a green center inside the air max unit.  We hope to update our website with the correct pictures soon.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Pic 1 from eastbay (obviously) and Pic 2 from PYS... whats up with the air bubble color from eastbay
sick.gif
I am having someone check on the shoes in our Warehouse.  Once we get a reply back, we will let you know what they find out.

EastbayRep - Ray
We have confirmed that the shoes in our Warehouse do have a green center inside the air max unit.  We hope to update our website with the correct pictures soon.

EastbayRep - Ray

sick.gif

you know eastbay's catalog photos are always accurate.  no offense to eastbay.

sick.gif

you know eastbay's catalog photos are always accurate.  no offense to eastbay.

I'm gonna have to wait on these with the Tim Duncan foams droppin soon. Hope I'll still be able cop later on

I'm gonna have to wait on these with the Tim Duncan foams droppin soon. Hope I'll still be able cop later on

These came in today from eastbay. The og's are easily my second favorite shoe of all time. Huge improvement over the 05' retros tho, so at least nike is heading in the right direction. Still not exact copies of the og's of course, but there decent enough. Heres a pic for those of you considering them.

These came in today from eastbay. The og's are easily my second favorite shoe of all time. Huge improvement over the 05' retros tho, so at least nike is heading in the right direction. Still not exact copies of the og's of course, but there decent enough. Heres a pic for those of you considering them.

Back
Top Bottom