Air Max Webber/Sensation Returns Spring 2016...

Courtesy of Mis Zapas:
View media item 1885736
View media item 1885738
View media item 1885739
View media item 1885740
View media item 1885741

Supposedly samples at this point - I don't think I would buy these, but for some reason I like them.

WTH Nike!!! It's crap like this that burns me up!!! Instead of releasing the 3rd colorway that Webber wore for Washington,they bring out junk like this!! Give me a break!!! Come on Nike, just release the white/black/red color!!!

i had to [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] copped at footlocker for $145 out the door.

Discount code: LKS16J3L

I went to the mall looked at them and walked off and ordered on my phone via in store pick up so I could get the 15% off.

View media item 1891252

Hopefully everyone can hold off buying the black/royal pair from Jimmy Jazz. So they can hit under $100 like the white navy pair.

Did a locator check in my area, the only location that has them is 1 hr 40 min away from my house.
mean.gif
who cares, use the 15percent off code and get it to your house with free shipping.. No big deal

The code is no longer live since it is a new month. I tried it on something else last night. I need a new code

Hopefully everyone can hold off buying the black/royal pair from Jimmy Jazz. So they can hit under $100 like the white navy pair.

:rofl:
Tried to hold out as long as I could, but once I saw them in person it was a wrap.
Besides $142.95 flat from JJ isn't bad, considering we paying damn near 10% taxes in Chicago.

i gotta go to my local mall and check them out in person, might sell my royal 1s to buy them

Was tryin to hold out for Eastbay but said F it. Paid $144 shipped from Jimmyjazz, 4% cashback from ebates. My first pair. Always wanted these in HS in 95... Got the godzilla Barkleys instead.

i gotta go to my local mall and check them out in person, might sell my royal 1s to buy them

Check Jimmy Jazz they have them, from Tampa to Lakeland they all have them... Along with the wht/blue pair I saw them markdown to 84$... Good luck

Check Jimmy Jazz they have them, from Tampa to Lakeland they all have them... Along with the wht/blue pair I saw them markdown to 84$... Good luck
thanks, ill hit the mall this weekend maybe to feel them in hand but i still will not pay full retail

Back
Top Bottom