Air Max Webber/Sensation Returns Spring 2016...

Anyone seen any spots in so cal that have the white navy yet, I've checked three malls today and all were dry

Available on Footlocker.com now.

This was such a spontaneous purchase for me. One of my all time favorites I just couldn't pass them up.

Man i hope you atleast had a discount code :lol:

Man i hope you atleast had a discount code :lol:

Had a $20 Footlocker reward that was set to expire in a couple days. Although I would've bought these anyways. Those black/royals are a must have too. I believe it's the first time they've been retroed. It'd be nice to see a Kings colorway drop.

use code LKS1594N at checkout on Footlocker.com to bring the total to 143.99

Credit to Sneakersteal.com for that.

Found catalog pics on IG of the black/royals and apparently they're doing the white/red again.

View media item 1720651View media item 1720652

:pimp: repped and thanks for the pics on the Blue and Black pair.

Man they look oh so sweet from that view, but I know the back is going to be :x

Will see what happens.

Hopefully I can get the black/blue on sale though.

Logo looking like the "AIR" brand swapmeet specials :lol:

air-1-white-grey._hytech-sports-cool-air-white-and-grey-running-shoes.jpg

Anyone remember the old Air Max Plus versions of these from the late 90s :lol: ?

Logo looking like the "AIR" brand swapmeet specials :lol:

air-1-white-grey._hytech-sports-cool-air-white-and-grey-running-shoes.jpg

Anyone remember the old Air Max Plus versions of these from the late 90s :lol: ?

Dude exactly. the jumpman air reminds me of swapmeet air as well for some reason

:lol:

:rofl:

So true though.

About as just as bad as when Jordan brand had Jumpman Air with the swoosh under it on the AJ 4's.

In case anyone misses the discount code in my big reply up there.

Use code LKS1594N at checkout on Footlocker.com to bring the total to 143.99

Credit to Sneakersteal.com for that.

I know these can't live up to the originals, but how do these feel on the foot?

Black / Royal has me on nostalgia overload.

I'm an old school guy and would love to have the og white/black/red, but I must say I'm feelin those all black croc skin! :smokin

This!. I do like the White and Navy. But I could see the tongue and lace holders yellow quick on those.

On an earlier pic the lace holders were already dingy

I dont get why they changed the color on the tongue logo. Its so random

I know these can't live up to the originals, but how do these feel on the foot?

Black / Royal has me on nostalgia overload.

Im dreading the cushioning

The ogs had the best cushioning ive ever worn at the time like straight pillow clouds

The retros were alright not as good as og but still had soft cushioning

One thing i noticed about ogs and the retros was the heel had a lump of air popping out underneath the insole my guess coming from the lil nike air window on the bottom

Im holding out hope that with that 160 price tag they keep them well cushioned

Last edited:
they should do all an black cw with neon green air units, swoosh and airmax logo or a Neon AM95 gradient inspired cw
pimp.gif

MAANN... I'M GETTIN' MAD IMPATIENT BEHIND THESE! I HAVEN'T SPOTTED THESE IN ANY STORES, AND THE ONE ONLINE RETAILER THAT CARRIES 'EM DOESN'T EVEN GO UP TO MY SIZE,SMH... IF ANYONE COULD POINT YA BOY TO A SZ.13, IT'LL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED...HOLLA!

CED B.

Just got back from KOP HOH in PA. They had both these and the Zoom Flight 95s. Picked up both on separate transactions. Used my $100 Visa GC & my bday coupon for the Sensations (making it $35 out of pocket) and my $100 FTL GC & Bday coupon making those $15 out of pocket for the Zooms. And yes, you read right, I did use the BDay coupon twice. No issues. Love both of these.

Could care less if the logo & # isn't there. If I get bored, I'll go to Michael's and get an iron on number to put over the "AIR".

If your in SE PA, head over to King of Prussia. They just got them both in and seem to have a decent size run still.

These run tts (I'm a true 11 by measurement) and these have just enough wiggle room at the end. They are a little tough to get on with the straps though. If you have a wide foot, I'd think to go half size up. My foot is normal to a little narrow and I had to really pull these on. Brings me back to senior year HS. Never had them till now and couldn't be happier. Now Nike, release the Blk/Wht/Red colorway from the 97 Playoffs. View media item 1724076

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom