Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

I hope it is the Atlantics as they are the pair I need to complete the set of Orlando / All star based color ways.

Decided not to cop the ASG Penny 1s for $70 to get these instead.

giphy.gif

http://theshoegame.com/articles/exclusive-nike-air-penny-2-atlantic-blue-returns-spring-2016.html

Last edited:
Still got all my pairs in good condition. Miami Heats going to rot on shelves if they do drop next year.

Last edited:
Copped the Orlando and Atlantic on discount last time. They were too small and I had to wear them with the insole out lol. I'm definitely in for some Orlandos in my correct size if they drop.

Sold my Orlandos a few weeks ago. Sole was starting to come apart at the air bag. Glad these are coming back out. Ill give my Atlantics a few more wears before I sell them

Still have the black penny 2's from the last release.

Might pick up Atlantics this time if I can get them on discount.

Only ones I'm missing are the white and black pair. They can keep the rest. Just give me those.

How's the comfort on these 2's?

I only ask because I waited since I was kid to buy the retro ASG 1's and they are the most horrendous and uncomfortable shoes I have ever worn.

Besides the ASG's, these Atlantic Blue 2's are my 2nd most favorite shoes from my youth.

cant see these bring any more comfy than the 1s, the recent retros were bricks on feet. I believe zoom was introduced in the 3rd model?

The orlando 1 retro from 2011 was uncomfrotable but the ASG CW that dropped last year were better but that ain't saying much. I find the penny 2s to be much more comfortable than 1s

I have the orlandos and atlantics from the recent release -- they are fine in terms of comfort. Not has heavy at the 1s. They have zoom in the forefoot and max air for the heel. 

Repped y'all.

Looks like I may go ahead and get these too. I wasted $140 on the ASG's, which are just sitting pretty in my closet. Worst case, these 2's will sit there just for nostalgia purposes.

I hope they fixed the sizing on these... Both my pairs (orlandos and atlantics) felt like a full size small...

Last edited:
I remember when the white and the black pairs retro'd a few years back. They were sitting on shelves, I remember even getting my pairs for 50% back when Footlocker was real consistent with that deal. Too bad they aren't true to size and I couldn't fit them so I had to get rid of my pairs. Definitely need to cop the black's when they drop but damn, spring next year? Gonna try to snatch a pair up on Ebay. 

Back
Top Bottom