Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

So is the Penny 2 done after the 8th this year or any more "OG" colorways releasing or just some GS ones? anyone heard anything?

Word is the white ones will drop again sometime this year, although as far as I know that hasn't been confirmed yet.

Wow OSKicks is back? They used to have ALOT of stuff for under retail. Liked them a couple years back when they had alot of sneakers for sale

i was so close to pulling the trigger when OSKicks dropped them but I gotta inspect them in person. Can't return a shoe to OSkicks but I could Villa!!!!

Oh good! I don't mind paying $179 shipped on eBay then.

$160 X 9.5% sales tax = 175.20

So the seller made $3.80 off of me..... i can live with that.

now to get another pair with the nike voucher i have.....
big1236 big1236 , I'm in the same boat as well. I have a $200 voucher and I want to use it on these, but i'm hearing nike.com won't be selling these, but are only available on the SNKRS app. From my understanding, you can't use the voucher on the SNKRS app. which is a bummer..SMDH

big1236 big1236 , I'm in the same boat as well. I have a $200 voucher and I want to use it on these, but i'm hearing nike.com won't be selling these, but are only available on the SNKRS app. From my understanding, you can't use the voucher on the SNKRS app. which is a bummer..SMDH

Damn that sucks. Hopefully I can somehow get these on discount....

Back
Top Bottom