Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

will friends and family coupon work next weekend? and how much is that discount usually?
There's a F&F next week?

Edit: found my answer

Alright for all those who live in flushing queens, the busy mall store in main street is selling them now for retail. I feel like a 6th grader all overagain!!
happy.gif

Although its prob better to just wait for the friends and family next week. I couldn't wait!

These will be excluded from the F&F discount. The pips were excluded when they came out on a F&F weekend and so were the hyperdunks the first F&Fweekend they came out. Might as well get that off your mind if your waiting.

Bought mines with the 20% discount. Tempted to buy more than 1 pair but will try my luck on the 30% off F&F next week

Originally Posted by Facts718

These will be excluded from the F&F discount. The pips were excluded when they came out on a F&F weekend and so were the hyperdunks the first F&F weekend they came out. Might as well get that off your mind if your waiting.

When you said excluded did you mean in-store or online or both?

congrats to all that copped. ANYBODY IN HERE PAY OVER 260$ FOR A DS PAIR?.... RAISE YOUR HAND...

I LOVE THESE SHOTS.
2866274241_446b10ac82_o.jpg

2866273381_d902044e32_o.jpg

2866273793_d57162a8e4_o.jpg

Thanks for the NDC codes guys. Just ordered my size 11, hopefully it goes through. A little off topic, but does anyone remember what kind of release therecent retro Orlando colorway Penny 1's were?

wow...just sizes 11 and 15 left on ndc...im sure they'll restock but im surprised they went as fast as they did

so do people still think they'll be able to find them on clearance two months from now in their size???
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Just got my size 15 shipped for 92 bucks. thanks for the discount code and free shipping. I had some money left on a voucher so it came out to 92 shipped.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

so do people still think they'll be able to find them on clearance two months from now in their size???
grin.gif
laugh.gif

I SERIOUSLY DON'T MIND PAYING RETAIL FOR THESE SHOES, I HAVE WAITED 12 YEARS SO IF I HAVE TO PAY FULL PRICE TO SECURE A PAIR THEN SO BE IT. Oops all caps.They sold out in a heartbeat from PYS twice, and I am glad I jumped on that while they were available. If they do drop in price then I will just get a secondpair, it's a win-win as far as I am concerned. Although, I paid full price for my Zoom Flights, and I just picked up another pair for $80 yesterday atFootlocker, so I guess you can never tell for sure.

I am sick of Swoosh.com selling out so quick.. you gotta be sittin by the computer to get your size..I am gonna be frustrated if I have to pay retail for these

Back
Top Bottom