Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

I copped my size 13 at Valley View Footlocker in Dallas, Tx and dude told me he didn't care if I used FnF, as long as the computer rung them up as FnF anddidn't flag him then he was letting it go...but at the same time when I called and asked him if I could use the FnF he said he didn't know andhe'll check into it when I got there. So, I'm thinking he let me use it because they weren't excluded specifically and I asked about the FnF. Iwould've copped another 13 to take advantage but they didn't hve it and I doubt this shoe will be produced in a 14. I differ on comfort level as well,they were very comfortable today and they surprisingly didn't crease like I thought they would

These jerseys have been waiting for this release..
8a5359aeff8339cb32a9deee8bc13e6850dae9c.pjpg
54c15bfe3236de888487fb4b0b58403c3e3bd74.pjpg

Sweet jerseys! Do you have the authentic shorts? I've been looking for them for a minute.

Lol damn that's throwback throwback. And btw definitely could never go wrong with those magic jerseys.

EazyDoesIt1 wrote
I would've copped another 13 to take advantage but they didn't hve it and I doubt this shoe will be producedin a 14.

i copped a size 14 from pys

Im mad............I have to wait til tomorrow (or I guess later today) for my pair to get here.
mad.gif

I've been looking all day 4 pics of Penny wearing these..and I only found 3..and there not the best pics...

So can someone help me out and post some

Thank you

If your askin if there out...yes there out...not online (beside PYS.com)..there out in stores and call in orders for Eastbay

Originally Posted by GZA73

Sweet jerseys! Do you have the authentic shorts? I've been looking for them for a minute.

Same here.. I've been looking the og orlando magic shorts too.. no avail

I got my pair on saturday mornin for my discount..and wore 'em the next day..there very comfortable!

It was like i wasn't even wearin them..great release nike!!

Depends on where u at...if you are in a big market u can wait. Every spot that got the pippens in nyc got the penny's...patience truly is a virtue

Originally Posted by GZA73

they got the shorts on pro-jersey.com but there are only like 2 sizes on there

im suprised no one has really mentioned the quality on these. they truely r amazing. i cant find anything wrong with mine. props to nike for sure! one of thebest releases of the year

So it's been about 2 days since the shoe has been out....

It's probably too short to tell but to anyone that are wearing them, are you experiencing the horrible toe crease like the original yet?

You know this shoe is a classic when the shoe sells really well even though the player who sponsored them has fallen off the map.

Originally Posted by kickzrock

Orlando, FL - These sold extremely fast, sold out everywhere. Too many people slept on this release.
If too many people slept on this release, then how did it sell extremely fast/sell out everywhere?

Back
Top Bottom