Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

Originally Posted by El Bro

Guys, if you have paypal and can figure out the live.com deal, it is really worth it. I scooped up two pairs of black Penny II's for under a hundred bucks shipped, and a white pair for 104 shipped. Granted you have to wait 60 days for the money, you will get it.
Yeah, it's definitely worth it...I received my pair today and only paid a bill

Originally Posted by LA213ESPG

Originally Posted by El Bro

Guys, if you have paypal and can figure out the live.com deal, it is really worth it. I scooped up two pairs of black Penny II's for under a hundred bucks shipped, and a white pair for 104 shipped. Granted you have to wait 60 days for the money, you will get it.
Yeah, it's definitely worth it...I received my pair today and only paid a bill

How can i do this too?? got one pair of the black/blues (my holygrails) but i need another pair on ice, and two perr of the whites!! would love your guys helpwith a little niketalk homie discount hook!! thanks alot fellas
pimp.gif

^^^go to live.com, turn off pop up blocker in your browser, search for cheap wii, first link that will show up (in a little grey box) will be a link to ebay,click on the link, it will re-direct you to ebay, there will be a small green banner by "my ebay", search for what you are looking for and BLAM!!!!!Buy it now, follow the rest of instructions to make an account, and in 60 days cashback in your paypal.

s dubl, so when I click on the sponsored ebay link, how do I know I'm locked in at a certain savings rate for ebay? When I did it for footlocker, it gaveme a confirmation. I just want to make sure I get the discount. Thanks.

Originally Posted by r00m112

s dubl, so when I click on the sponsored ebay link, how do I know I'm locked in at a certain savings rate for ebay? When I did it for footlocker, it gave me a confirmation. I just want to make sure I get the discount. Thanks.

When you click on the ebay link with the cashback on live.com, it will take you to ebay, obviously. But when on ebay, you when see the live.com cashback logoat the top of the page with the percentage of cashback you will receive. I picked up a pair of DS 2001 Black Cement III's for 350 bucks after cash back. LOL!

On another note, Im really hoping Nike decide to release the Atlantics. I am really impressed with the smooth leather used on the white pair that is about tocome out.

Thanks El Bro, I'm about to pick up a pair of White Penny II's from a buy it now on there, should come out to around $100, not a bad deal.

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^^go to live.com, turn off pop up blocker in your browser, search for cheap wii, first link that will show up (in a little grey box) will be a link to ebay, click on the link, it will re-direct you to ebay, there will be a small green banner by "my ebay", search for what you are looking for and BLAM!!!!! Buy it now, follow the rest of instructions to make an account, and in 60 days cashback in your paypal.
thanks for the info...ima try it but for somethin else i saw on ebay

Originally Posted by you go boy

Originally Posted by 86 NT

So they are done with og colorways....i plan on 1 more retro plus colorway....I HOPE KNICKS!!!!!!

that would be dope... then again im biased
pimp.gif
I thought the the Bulls colorway was the the retro plus colorway. Pics were posted a while ago. I'm more than likely going to pick those up.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by you go boy

Originally Posted by 86 NT

So they are done with og colorways....i plan on 1 more retro plus colorway....I HOPE KNICKS!!!!!!

that would be dope... then again im biased
pimp.gif
I thought the the Bulls colorway was the the retro plus colorway. Pics were posted a while ago. I'm more than likely going to pick those up.
heat colorway

Heat/Bulls/Black red/Bred whatever. Will be copped but yes it is confirmed retroplus. I think they will do one more retroplus.

MONDAY is the day guys.

stay tuned.

^^^go to live.com, turn off pop up blocker in your browser, search for cheap wii, first link that will show up (in a little grey box) will be a link to ebay, click on the link, it will re-direct you to ebay, there will be a small green banner by "my ebay", search for what you are looking for and BLAM!!!!! Buy it now, follow the rest of instructions to make an account, and in 60 days cashback in your paypal.

I was redirected to Ebay but did not see a green banner to guide me to heaven...

HELP anyone???

Just got my pair of the Penny 2s, and I'm loving it. unDS them already. I'm a size 9 but a 9.5 fits me right.

Anybody got Eastbay codes that work on these? I tried two 20% off codes and neither of them changed the amount due.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

laugh.gif
Heat colorway. Hey, prophecy, you gettin' the remainin' two colorway bro? You may as well my dude.

nah I always thought the white ones were too plain and the heat colorway...I mean come on now
indifferent.gif
Penny aint no damn miami heat player in my eyes
laugh.gif
grin.gif

The only penny 2's I will get would be the atlantics (if they release them)

I think for now (as far Nike sig shoes are concerned), I'm looking forward to getting the Griffeys

I need to throw my Pennys in the back of the closet now. Been rockin em since the shipment 1st came in last week
smh.gif
. Can't wait to reunite with my whites after they been stolen from me 12 years ago
tired.gif

Originally Posted by PackersGotMe

I was redirected to Ebay but did not see a green banner to guide me to heaven...

HELP anyone???
its a small banner near "my ebay" that says cash back or something like that.

Back
Top Bottom