Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

...............There is NO way all those sizes sold out that fast.  is Nike is up to their old tricks? - holding back pairs to make a shoe look more limited.

Especially because Villa still has a full size run in stock.

Last edited:
Yo, no way they sold out like that 
laugh.gif
  good old nike with the fake sell out

Damn. I still have a FRESH pair from the last release

I need another pair of blk/blue joints though.

Best sneaker of ALL time

I don't understand why the do this for the customers who want the shoes.

Their research team should have been aware that the shoe wasn't on everyone's radar. TWO days before Christmas lol.

I don't understand why the do this for the customers who want the shoes.

Their research team should have been aware that the shoe wasn't on everyone's radar. TWO days before Christmas lol.
Truth ^

They over here tryin to build hype on a shoe that 99% of the general public doesn't care about, let alone even know about.  Then you got sneaker blogs putting the "PE" label on these because they have the 1 cent logo rather than a swoosh 
indifferent.gif
.  Just give us the shoes so we can re-live the wonder years

Nobody should really be complaining about this retro IMO.

If you are a die hard fan, you would have cleaned up when they dropped last time. This is just dessert. That last retro was available for so cheap for the longest also.

the fake sellout. nike and their tricks, but for sure that gets to folks.. wondering if they should swoop on what could be the next hot shoe that becomes sold out and difficult to get

i want these, but hoping they sit and get discounted like other 90s shoes.. pips, gloves, webbers. think only us "old" folks can really connect with these.

Please believe they didn't sell out. They did this over the summer with some shoes and a week later they were back on ndc in FSR's for months.

Simply put its a fake.

Nobody should really be complaining about this retro IMO.

If you are a die hard fan, you would have cleaned up when they dropped last time. This is just dessert. That last retro was available for so cheap for the longest also.

Agreed, didn't grab these but my outlet pair is still pristine.

For those that use ebates, purchases made before 12/31 will be on your February ebates payment.  Think of that as a $15 discount for these Pennys 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom