Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

When I posted the link it was just open. I think they shut it down for the moment. Probably bout to fake a sell out and give the rest to some more "raffle winners"

When I posted the link it was just open. I think they shut it down for the moment. Probably bout to fake a sell out and give the rest to some more "raffle winners"

Gotcha. If it didn't sell out, they will repost it

Wasn't that a temp website? Here's from their site

Wasn't that a temp website? Here's from their site

Figured all the big sizes would go first. I needed the 14

I can’t believe how quiet these SS pennys have been. Give ‘em a year and watch what they go for. Clean shoes all the way around and will probably have better materials than any regular Nike penny release.

It’s great to see everyone able to get a pair, and not have to run through walls to get it! I think the resellers stayed away cause there was plenty of stock produced so therefore they couldn’t make their $10 profit off of these! Social Status executed this collaboration spot on!

3 or so locations only got them. I doubt the numbers are high. Seems these will probably gain late traction and they will be worth a good amount. That being said, I wish all releases were like this.

I can’t believe how quiet these SS pennys have been. Give ‘em a year and watch what they go for. Clean shoes all the way around and will probably have better materials than any regular Nike penny release.

Said this in the Fire Red 3 thread where people were wondering where all they hype was, and why resale was existent, while they were simultaneously being happy they could quadruple up.

More and more moving forward there’s going to be a 30+ side of the sneaker market, and a 30 and under side of the sneaker market. Most of the market volatility is going to be on the under 30 side of the market because they have the most disposable income and the least responsibilities.

Even the idea of people in their 30 and beyond who compulsively collect gym shoes in large numbers is relatively new. I'm sure a lot of us have parents who thought buying even one pair of $100 shoes a year was A LOT, and that our sneaker collecting was a phase we were going to grow out of.

I say all that to say, the reason all these dope "old head" silhouettes are coming out and sitting, and got no resale, is because Gen Z is not moved by Millennial and Gen X nostalgia, and they don't care about the history or culture. I have college students right now who if you show them a plain clothes picture of Michael Jordan, they don't know who he is. Ask a kid under 25 who Penny Hardaway is the majority of them gonna shrug. But that's who is running the market now.

3 or so locations only got them. I doubt the numbers are high. Seems these will probably gain late traction and they will be worth a good amount. That being said, I wish all releases were like this.

Not Sure That’s True. My Local APB got them instore today

Back
Top Bottom