Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

This is a beautiful shoe, but I do not remember them fitting this wide. Usually sz 11 had to go down 10.5 hell probably could’ve got a 10 but didn’t want to keep trying on pairs at the counter.

6D8368A4-AB33-4D8B-894A-D19FDABAB6D8.jpeg

Debating if I’m gonna take these back now that I know I need 10.5 might just return them and cop from Oneness

This is a beautiful shoe, but I do not remember them fitting this wide. Usually sz 11 had to go down 10.5 hell probably could’ve got a 10 but didn’t want to keep trying on pairs at the counter.

6D8368A4-AB33-4D8B-894A-D19FDABAB6D8.jpeg

Debating if I’m gonna take these back now that I know I need 10.5 might just return them and cop from Oneness
Just Tried Mine On Today And They Definitely Fit Bigger Than The Last Retro.

I Think That Satin Insole/Lining Has A Little To Do With It |l

I legit thought I was tripping for real. It does make a world of a difference I see.
I’ve had quite a few Penny 2s and none fit like this.
One thing I will say is I don’t feel that pinch where the carbon fiber plate is..
Just Tried Mine On Today And They Definitely Fit Bigger Than The Last Retro.

I Think That Satin Insole/Lining Has A Little To Do With It |l

I legit thought I was tripping for real. It does make a world of a difference I see.
I’ve had quite a few Penny 2s and none fit like this.
One thing I will say is I don’t feel that pinch where the carbon fiber plate is..
thank god then - still waiting for my pair from oneness but my only reference was from the last retro and it was snug when i went TTS, i went TTS again because my half size up was OOS but looks like it will work out - this also validates all the online reviews saying to go TTS.

5191BE13-C6C2-4C1F-808D-DDA1C4919D75.png

Black, Oneness pair officially moving.

The way how dudes hitting on the whites now, ima wait and see if these go on disco too.

Tired of winning non-refundable raffles recently, just to see the shoe sit and go on sale within a week or two

I also got the email and charge from social status awesome.

It’s funny I’m a sz12 in most sneakers. Snug lebrons I’m a sz12.5 I got these penny 2s in 12.5 and it fits great for me.

Wish they would have offered a size 15 in the raffle. Hopefully I'll be able to catch a 15 on SNKRS.

Back
Top Bottom