Air Pippen II

I had the White/Red for hoop shoes and the the Black/White for my birthday back when they originally released. Such a simple shoe that does not get enough love. I never bought any of the retro + colorways.

We gotta throw 'appreciation' in the title.. thought these were on the horizon. Don't play like that :lol: These are probably my 2nd fav Pippen ever. I had the Red retro in 07 and been dying for the proper Royals. The White and Black and the Blacks are also SOLID. :nthat:

We gotta throw 'appreciation' in the title.. thought these were on the horizon. Don't play like that :lol: These are probably my 2nd fav Pippen ever. I had the Red retro in 07 and been dying for the proper Royals. The White and Black and the Blacks are also SOLID. :nthat:
Haha sorry. I just didn’t see where else to post that I ran across a DS pair of Black/Red 1s on the low. Was excited lol.

The 2s are my favorite. The White/Red OG was one of my top 5 favorites that I ever owned. Still have them.

Me too, just a tease. But it’s cool to see so many pippen enthusiasts out there, still not very many of us.

was this avar or cooper?

Severely under appreciated sneaker for sure…But I’ve voiced my opinion on that in the past…The fact that Nike has never re-released the playoff colorway is outrageous…

Always liked the Jail Blazers PE too
2E1F0827-440B-4F5F-B0BA-222165955133.jpeg

I can’t remember, was this a Cooper or Avar design?

In either case, so simplistic and beautiful

Haha sorry. I just didn’t see where else to post that I ran across a DS pair of Black/Red 1s on the low. Was excited lol.

The 2s are my favorite. The White/Red OG was one of my top 5 favorites that I ever owned. Still have them.
20221216_163911.jpg

Just bought the 2006 pair for 50$ on Ebay lol. Look like they're holding up good. No signs of beginning to separate or anything.

It’s a damn shame Nike hasn’t given this shoe more love…
I know. I've been stalking these hard for a couple years looking for a decent pair. I have the OG's but they are shot of course. There's not many of the mid 2000s pairs out there. Mostly super beat and separating or DS and people want a lot. Figured 50$ was worth the shot lol. Glad I did.

Back
Top Bottom