Air Tech Challenge II and Tech Low Retro EDIT*pic* 9/29 uhoh

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Like dude said, they are just samples and its likely they will change.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i am not so sure about that it is going to change a whole lot...first sample we saw of the ATC III was in the end almost the same what released...

from far it looks ok, from close you think @#%$!!!!!!!!!!!!

i bet these will be released like they are: in stead of pink lava, black lava, so, nike, why dont you do a whole black, like these?
a0e5_1.JPG
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

FOR SALE: NIKE KISS MY AIRS T-SHIRTS. PM me for prices and sizes!

Quote:
thanks for the pics but....
but @#%$ is this?
TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

1. LAVA needs to be brightened.

2. LAVA needs to be used for the splatter.

If these two points are fulfilled, they'll sell 10x better and I'll personally pick up a pair for myself.
!! A YOU !!
!! NIKE IN 06 !!
LOOK OUT FOR LONEY. KEEP AN EYE ON KEMP. MIND THIS DUDE MARTIN.​

I notice ANOTHER BANANA SHAPED shoe, i dont @#%$ in get it!!!!! How is it that all the retro's Jordan's, and nikes have a banana shape after 2003?!!!!

Heres some examples, I dont know how people still buy into these poorly constructed retro's. If Nike F's up this tech challenge retro its a wrap.

jordan xiii retro

010090.jpg

original

010080.jpg

Original

010125.jpg

retro

010072.jpg

99 retro

010025.jpg

2006 mars iv

010418.jpg

These will be screwed up - guaranteed
team am fam / team vintage heatflintgreynt@gmail.com
myspace.com/flintgreynt

What are the chances that Nike might still make chances to that shoe, such as the 'splattered lava' part? Has it happened in the past where the final version is different from these 'spy catalog pics'?
VODAFONE McLAREN MERCEDES​
TeamMUFC​

^will not happen

also, trethousandgt , i also noticed that the hape i off...look at the heel part, heel goes in banana form, while in the OGs it is a straight line.....

and also, why make a sample, you know what the OGshoe looks like, i think nike nonly make samples, when they are planning to screw it up...

also, i begin to doubt if the designers of these shoes really really loves these shoes...
i can not imagine, if l work for nike, and they say to me,
"Kapepper, we wanna retro the ATC III, what do you suggest?" that i would give them the frankenstein version we recieved a couple months back...

Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

FOR SALE: NIKE KISS MY AIRS T-SHIRTS. PM me for prices and sizes!

With all these people saying how screwed up they look, they'll still probably buy them.

Look at the ATC III's...people complained about the colors being off but people still bought them anyway...
But it's only the internet, so just relax...
TeamWolfShirts
"There is no way our shirt cured aids."
Team Otaku​

OK, one of my "contacts" has seen the samples and look exactly too a tee as the OGs.

They look really good. The splatter is pink. They will be done right....trust me.
myspace.com/flintgreynt

Quote:
These will be screwed up - guaranteed

Quote:
OK, one of my "contacts" has seen the samples and look exactly too a tee as the OGs.

They look really good. The splatter is pink. They will be done right....trust me.
:lol:
laugh.gif
TeamPhilippinesIn Pacquiao We TrustNORTHLDN

THIS IS UNREAL! NIKE IS GONNA RUIN THE GREATEST SHOE SHOE EVER MADE WITH A @#%$ RETRO. I CANT BELIEVE THIS. I'M SERIOUSLY PISSED. IF THEY END UP MAKING THIS SHOE, IT REALLY BETTER BE AN EXACT REPLICA.

MY VOTE IS FOR NIKE TO JUST NOT MAKE THE SHOE.

>:
mad.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
>:
mad.gif
smh.gif
>:
mad.gif
smh.gif
>:
mad.gif
smh.gif
>:
mad.gif
smh.gif
>:
mad.gif
smh.gif
>:
mad.gif
smh.gif
>:
mad.gif
smh.gif
>:
mad.gif
smh.gif
>:
mad.gif
smh.gif
>:
mad.gif
smh.gif

Quote:

TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

I"m gonna trust Flint. Everybody calm down!
Wanted: Supreme Dunk High, Supreme Blazer, Homegrown Air Max 90, DQM Air Max 90, Crepe Air Max 90 Sizes 12-13

JDMFanatic, mhtcjt37, never wear them, jblackcat13 - no worries! This will not be the ATC of this year.

Karl, I know these are your grails! You won't be disappointed!

LOL at GMA11....you're right; I posted then got word and was like, whoops!
myspace.com/flintgreynt

after seeing flints response, I feel much better...then again, if they are done right, it's gonna be hyped up which now makes me feel not so good again......
...no really.

Back
Top Bottom