Air Tech Challenge II and Tech Low Retro EDIT*pic* 9/29 uhoh

Originally Posted by Ryda421

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Originally Posted by Ryda421

cant seem to find tarts for under 120
frown.gif
$120? You're not looking hard enough.

Especially seeing as how they didn't even retail for that much.

well I live in Hollywood, CA so once an item drops and is gone, it's pretty hard to find for retail...also it's doesn't help that I'm a size 10.5
tired.gif
Well i Live in Hollywood too but I don't shop around my area...you have to go out of the city to go get a pair.......it's a bit of a drivebut it's worth it......

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Very surprising no other colorways have dropped or even hinted at releasing would love to see the ones with the little tennis balls on the side instead of the lava, and these lows

oh mama pajama.... That green is
pimp.gif
if only they can use that on a hightop
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jacobmontana

These are still all over NY for clearance prices.
Pretty dissapointing.
Disappointing? Man, that's GREAT! Scoop up a few more pairs for the price of one.

And Ryda421, the outlets and Nike Special Orders are your friends. I'm pretty sure some of the Tarts are still floating around the outlets.

^ for the Lavas check Finishline or Finishline.com; they are $54.98, near FSR.

For Tarts, check the outlet thread in this forum (Retro). Tarts seem to pop up from time to time at the outlets, especially lately....most outlets ship.

Yeah the Lavas have been sitting on finishline but chopped up FSR, as of now only sz 10-11.

Don't forget to use these coupon codes for ordering more than 1 pair
smile.gif

Finishline
$15.00 off $90.00
Code: 455478

Finishline
$20.00 off $120.00
Code: ILOVE20

TART's are still around outlets, probably FSR @ MLK Portland, but @ $69.99 .... have to pass.

I think i saw the Lava's at $39.99 at Shoe City in Mondawmin and Tarts are $49.99 at most of not all Shoe City's here.
smh.gif
at me for paying retail forthe Lava's when they hit stores

WE NEVER GOT THE TARTS DOWN HERE IN H-TOWN,AND IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THEM FOR A WHILE TO ADD TO MY LAVAS....YO,DOES ANYONE HAVE THE PRODUCT NUMBER SO THAT I CANCAN CALL NIKE AND TRY TO TRACK THEM AT THE OUTLETS? ANY INFO IS APPRECIATED.HOLLA...

CED B.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Does Nike plan on releasing any other cw's of this shoe?
nerd.gif

And yes, I'm sorry for grave digging.
ohwell.gif

why would they, i went to VIM when i heard it be mentioned...lava's 29.99 over there
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

me like i dork i paid regular price on release day
eyes.gif

^^^^^^damn did they have a full size run? I really wish we would get one more colorway, the white, blue red and then they could feel free to wrap it up withthese.

Back
Top Bottom