Air Tech Challenge II and Tech Low Retro EDIT*pic* 9/29 uhoh

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

Who's the designer of this shoe?..mines will be comin in today..can't wait!

The patent is under Tinker, so I'm guessin its him... plus there some similar style characteristics with these and the Air Trainers...

Yeah Tinker designed 'em.

Was gonna pick them up but i'm not hearing good reports about the shape.

Would like to say i'll wait till i seem them in the flesh but my mind is already made up.

74.99 is a steal though.

Im feeling these so i might pick up later from finishline. I wanna see what fits people r gonna wear with these

That new return policy is weak. This separate company regulates your returns, so if you return something without a receipt more than 3 times without a receiptits looked at as a strike. Then you return something with a receipt Its still a strike. They kill me with that return policy.

Return policies in general are being altered because of the boosters. Before they just helped to jack the prices up, now they are f-ing the taking back part ofthe equation.

Mine came in the mail from eastbay today. eastbay has no pride in their shipping as my box arrived in three pieces. Thanks again to whomever posted thediscount code. The shoes themselves are great. These were actually my first pair of Airs ever albeit in the red and blue colorway. I actually prefer thosecolors, but the lavas take me back too. To those people complaining about being unable to match these shoes with anything you do realize that these were meantto be rocked with your country club whites? I liked the picture posted with the black laces I may do that too.

smokin.gif

I couldn't help but to break these out already . . .

4k8hvc.jpg

These definitely get an A+ in my books.

Originally Posted by kyaal

Joe Billionaire; Those red/blacks are the retro of the Nike air flight lite

ok thanks i edited my post...they look similar from the back

nice pic spacej23, i was wearing mine earlier just around the house. They feel great, i bought some 45 black laces and it made em pop but they are too shorti guess im gonna try 48 i dont like for the laces to hang:

Back
Top Bottom