Air Veer Returns This Summer...

That shiny material makes 'em look super cheap, but it isn't as noticeable on the b/w cw though.

These will probably hit ~$50 on FNL by the time holiday sales begin if they already slashed them that quick.

My buddy (who owns a local spot I buy a lot of my shoes at) gave me 2 pair of Crimson IIIs the week they released.
I'm keeping 1 pair and trading the other pair for some black/white Veers and a few packs of no-show Nike Dri-Fit socks :nerd:
No more waiting for these to hit clearance tables... Time to Beat (the Veers :stoneface: )

there is a air veer "premium" in black/grey scheduled to release on eastbay on september 7. wonder what thats all about

and as mentioned before a white black regular version on august 24

The strap extending onto the midsole is a nice touch.  Looks better than the OGs with the painted midsole.  That's a rare example of change in the right direction. Not saying the rest of the shoe is better, just that one detail.

As stated before. I can't get over that logo on the back of the shoe. Theres something "off" about it.

I guess the white and black strap are East bay and Footlocker exclusives. I didn't see them in Finish line. Might grab them with the $25 day coupon then.

Back
Top Bottom