Air Yeezy 2

he never gave me his email...thought he didn't want them any more.....and added...

the google doc was made for norcal nters to easily communicate, organize, and spread info....but as of now, there's not much info to go around, just a bunch of closed mouths by store owners....they're just doing that to prevent the camping.....i'm just hoping we'll get a lot of pairs here in the bay area and a few raffles

Originally Posted by DuMMie SOLE

Originally Posted by goku

Has there been any confirmed shops receiving these? NTSF won't be getting them (or so says an employee)
Thats what I heard today from a source. Damn, Niketown falling off 
tired.gif
Yup word is that Niketown SF will be closingtowards the end of the year or the beginning of 2013. They've fell off..no wonder their rsvp system has turned to garbage

Originally Posted by KidCloudKicker

Has there been any confirmed shops receiving these? NTSF won't be getting them (or so says an employee)
tired.gif
Yup word is that Niketown SF will be closingtowards the end of the year or the beginning of 2013. They've fell off..no wonder their rsvp system has turned to garbage

this i dont believe

Originally Posted by KidCloudKicker

tired.gif

like others have mentioned, all NTs are being rebranded
portland is done and i think chi is closed now

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2012/05/15/BUCA1OI9IP.DTL#ixzz1v61PTHQJ

nikeSF (like their twitter) or Nike San Francisco 

Idk, but they're def out there.. My friend told me about her friends taking turns in line. I called Shiekh too. Dude said about 20 deep. I might check it out later and see wsup since I'm heading to the city anyways. These kids are crazy man
30t6p3b.gif

If I find time to park and walk in and I see an empty chair in line, I'm taking it home 
pimp.gif

i went by shiekh earlier, definitely a line with about 25 heads, didn't see any ghost chairs but there might have been a few homeless people tryin to hold down spots lol

is all this talk about coming together to camp?

really dont know if i can officially camp anymore, but this feels like its a must for this release.

any additional info on spots doing raffles?

gluck to all who are trying to cop

Just passed by. Line is 30 deep AT LEAST. No ghost chairs. Everyone was frozen in their seats haha. Don't feel bad at all. Even when it's almost certain half will get turned down.

^frozen in their seat due to the cold or frozen stuff from being shook cuz their camping on Market?

Originally Posted by DeNs415

^frozen in their seat due to the cold or frozen stuff from being shook cuz their camping on Market?

The cold. Bad feeling they're gonna get shook come Friday night/ Saturday morning though.

^^ I honestly doubt it. People will most def leave empty handed, if they refuse to buy the Military 4s. I might be able to find out how many they're getting and confirm colorways they'll receive, but only if they leave the warehouse tmo.

Bows n arrows Berkeley were confirmed yesterday but they might just take names of people in line right now . 450 @ bows and 1100@ shiehk from what I hear .

Back
Top Bottom