Air Yeezy 2

Originally Posted by KidCloudKicker

Called HOH Serramonte today and they said that they weren't getting the Yeezys. Talked to my cuz over at Niketown SF and to their knowledge they aren't getting any either. I'm gonna go see whats up at Sheikh Shoes tomorrow. If I find out any more info I'll post it here.
i wanna bug HOH Arden soo bad
laugh.gif
....ima check next week though, i'll pm you guys 

Called Sheihk shoes @ Tanforan and they said they wouldn't be getting them, but the Market St location would be. Called the Market St. location and they said they weren't sure if they were getting them yet. I asked if they did get them would they be doing some sort of raffle and dude said no it would be first come first serve. I then made sure that they don't allow camping and they said they don't.

I also email Darkside Initiative and they responded "Thank you for your interest. Unfortunately there is no official word from Nike as of yet. Please keep to date on our blog as we will update with new information and products whenever possible. Thank you. Best.
--The Darkside Initiative"

I have a feeling that all the retailers that wil be getting them we're told to say "we aren't sure yet"..just to keep things up in the air. I'm gonna hit up Undefeated and see whats up too, if I get anymore info I'll post it here.

Does anyone else have any leads?

i'm pretty sure most stores didnt even get em yet, which is why they aren't saying much....i got a hint from the AY2 thread here that no malls will be getting them....but still check in case

i'm gonna open up a google doc, don't know how to do it, but i'll try and set it up tonight

I hear ya, but I do believe that these stores/boutiques know wether they are getting them or not so I don't understand why some places are beating around the bush and there isn't some sort of process is being put in place.

added all

i'm gonna try calling some stores tomorrow....i figured by the time i call next week, people would be lining up already smh

It's not a total guarantee since they didn't receive shipment yet but Shiekh might only carry the Platinum colorway.

Back
Top Bottom