Air Yeezy 3

Just did this sketch at work friday. 
void0-33.gif

Posted in KTT also. Took some inspiration from the Cruel Winter movement. (winter colors, wraps, masks)

What would you guys like to see in the 3rd version? 

Just did this sketch at work friday. 
void0-33.gif

Posted in KTT also. Took some inspiration from the Cruel Winter movement. (winter colors, wraps, masks)

What would you guys like to see in the 3rd ver
sion? 

View media item 261195
really dope sketch what are you using as far as hardware and software? i do feal they will continue to use retro outsoles with a newly designed upper

really dope sketch what are you using as far as hardware and software? i do feal they will continue to use retro outsoles with a newly designed upper
I sketched this on my Galaxy Note 2 with Sketchbook Mobile. I do my other work in Photoshop with a Cintiq usually. And I agree, they'll def use the retro outsole on the real new version. I wanted to push this concept a little more into the high fashion world. Just exaggerating the boundaries a little. 

Damb dude you got some skills. Not that big on this design..dunno how well itl look irl  but you def got skills

damn i wish apple or someone would produce a decent stylus for ios devices
Theres some new pressure sensitive styli for the ipad and iphone that work with bluetooth. Ive heard pretty good reviews about it.
reminds me of the free run midsole 
yeah i was inspired by the free trainers 
they boss!
[table][tr][td]

void0-34.gif

[/td][/tr][/table]
Damb dude you got some skills. Not that big on this design..dunno how well itl look irl  but you def got skills
[table][tr][td]

void0-34.gif
 thanks bro, im still messing around with different combinations just to see how it'll look 
[/td][/tr][/table]
they like free run ,& polos
haha i can see what you mean by the polos
Nice design. Don't necessarily fit a Yeezy type sneaker, but I do like it.
appreciate it! can't wait to see what the real 3's look like 

Yea I kno about the new stylus but at $100 its a tough sale for me especially not being able to use it before hand

Sketch is good

Kinda looks like bottom half of the pants attached to shoe?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom