Air Yeezy B-Grades?

Im not calling anyone out or calling anyones B grade yeezys fake, but the manager at my outlets knows and talks to the Orlando clearance stores manager andthat outlet never received any b grade yeezys, egg foams, or cdp 3s. Now this is the outlet that receives all the heat. However, they did receive the Bron bigapples, and royal 1/2 cents and sold out in minutes.
I would be real careful when copping the b grade yeezys and foams.

^ I agree that diff. areas get diff. stuff, but theres a seller who sells a bunch of stuff based out of FL. I dont want to put him on blast, but he had Bgrades of:
Army foams
Egg foams
Net Yeezys
Black Yeezys
CDP 3's
and the list goes on.

man those are some fakes knew it the second you showed the box, the quality on those look horrible.

Originally Posted by 902kicks

it doesn't matter.. yeezys are garbage

Yeezy's are a hyped shoe but people will pay to stay fly, id wear it just bc it will break necks bc I like nice things.

I really wish i had a pair of yeezys the main reason is cuz ive seen some NTer's pix of these worn and they just look mad comfy and i wanna pair just tobeat around in lol

wow the yeezy print looks off this seller is smart trying to sell them as b grades

Originally Posted by alex2182

Originally Posted by jphonix

fakes are getting good... like these, are these fake?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nike-...amp;_trksid=p3286.c0.m14
Canvas toebox?!?!?!?!? Yeah it is tho
yeah, toe box does look canvas. plus, in this pic below, you can tell the lace lock is too thin, not as bubbly as it's supposed to be (i justthoroughly compared it to mine... plus the color seems off on it):

these are the best fakes i've seen yet tho...

Back
Top Bottom