Air Yeezy's where to buy

What's the tier 0 stores or I guess quickstrike stores in va?? Besides maybe dtlr cause I don't knw if they gettin them, and any more info as if thepearl pros gon hit the area?

Originally Posted by RockDeep

You mean Manassas Mall won't be getting these?

Damn.

yes they will...i got word from a reliable source JC Penny will have them.....

laugh.gif

i wish i could blow up manassas mall and not get into trouble. what a waste of all that land
smh.gif

I got mine the otehr day! They are fresh to death (Tommie I know I'm beastin') !!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But I had to do it!

And I unfortunately don't have any info on release info ... Let's just say I got a G.O.O.D buddy that works for Mr. West
pimp.gif

LV's may be a bit harded to get ...

Good luck on the search!

I live in richmond, so i would prolly go towards norfolk first anyway, if u talkin bout commonwealth their, i would think the louis vuitton ones would beeasierto get anyway through the stores that they have and online, but i aint feelin them anyway, thanks tho, pics of your yeezys ^^^

norfolk c'monwealth should get them. may cop to resale for beast prices. retail is $250 right? joints look too much like air revs to me.

Originally Posted by 2Guard

Originally Posted by RockDeep

You mean Manassas Mall won't be getting these?

Damn.

yes they will...i got word from a reliable source JC Penny will have them.....

False... They'll be at Nordstrom's Rack! You have to buy 2 mismatched pairs of Cole Hans and some faded True religion jeans. I have mine on hold

Get like me suckas!!!!!

those LV joints are HARD! i may just drop a grand on em for no reason...

Anyone catch the new NeYo Keri Hilson and Kanye video? There's a good close up on the Black pair for a good couple of seconds. They look great.

"Toweh" and "DK",

Do what you feel, but I can't call it on these...

They just scream something that doesn't sit too well with me, and long term, these ain't hittin' for real...

Even for free.

To each his own, but in the Black/pink colorway and the Grey/Blue colorway it's a beautiful shoe...

air-yeezy-new-images-02.jpg

Although if they're $215 I don't know if I can do it.

Back
Top Bottom