AJ 1 BLACK/ROYAL FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the 1's that drop are trash. I doubt that the cw will save these. Can't front though, if I didn't have the '01 pair I would've been hoping for a banned type release. The quality was pretty good.

Had these back in 01, since then lost my love for the 1s. with that said, Pass. I'll let someone who's going to wear them buy them.

:smh: They're Jordan 1s. Lets hope they're not $150-$160. That would be rediculous. Regardless of quality.

140 would be high for these, yet reasonable for the price of shoes these days. its crazy how more celebs are starting to wear these after frank ocean wore them

Do you really think they're going to drop with Nike Air and no Jumpman branding? Seems crazy to me that they would. And if these are dropping with Nike Air and the White/Red/Black aren't I'm going to be fuming. Been 18 (soon to be 19) years since I had a pair and I want to see those done right, even more than these.

My 01s are beautiful :smokin. If these release with quality leather and Nike Air, I may double or triple up on these.

These are a definite now. Haven't been able to find a pair online for a good price. So I might as well wait a few months

White/red 1s
Black royal 1
Bred 1
Silver anniversary 1/

Almost there :smokin

Bring em on.
Wore my 01s out like an idiot trying to be cool and stunt at work. Messed em up. That's what happens when your 18 and trying to be the man at work :lol:

Last edited:
I love 1's i'll grab all the good retro ones that come out in the future believe that!

>: I keep saying I'm done with shoes but JB keeps putting out shoes I want. If Nike Air is on all 1's next year that is going to be problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom