AJ 1 High University Blue 2021

The fact we cant even enter the raffle without the website crashing, I can’t imagine how the website is gonna be on Saturday. It’s gonna be an absolute disaster.

Wow after all that waiting to try to get a raffle ticket on FNL i find out they’re not even getting them in my location.

It was just 2017/2018 that some OG color ways would sit. Even the Mocha release (a much better shoe IMO) wasn’t this hectic
I think these #s are more limited and everything since the pandemic has been much harder to get. Nothing sits any more. This is a UNC themed 1... these weren’t gonna sit even prior to the pandemic

I think these #s are more limited and everything since the pandemic has been much harder to get. Nothing sits any more. This is a UNC themed 1... these weren’t gonna sit even prior to the pandemic
Yes, of course they weren’t going to sit. I’m just saying what has changed in five years when Storm Blues would sit? Only thing I can think of is Gen Z kids getting more into sneakers.

Yes, of course they weren’t going to sit. I’m just saying what has changed in five years when Storm Blues would sit? Only thing I can think of is Gen Z kids getting more into sneakers.
Everyone wants to resell... especially 1s

most stuff that would sit won’t sit anymore. Even if the profit margin is only $10-20 cats are buying everything... mixed with Nike is shady with making enough inventory

How long is the FNL raffle going for? Can’t even ****ing log in. Are they using FTL servers now?

Back
Top Bottom