AJ 1 High University Blue 2021

My only question is what do people be buying in order to rack up FLX points in order to hit on quality releases like this. Watching YouTube videos, SniperKicks said you need like 2.5 million FLX points in order to hit consistently smh.

My only question is what do people be buying in order to rack up FLX points in order to hit on quality releases like this. Watching YouTube videos, SniperKicks said you need like 2.5 million FLX points in order to hit consistently smh.
You do understand that you can buy shoes other than Jordans and that footlocker, champs, and finish line sell other brands besides Jordan right?
4g136t3.png

Last edited:
All the coolest kids buy their athletic apparel at Footlocker!

Champs did used to have a pretty legit white tee, back when I rocked white tees.

You do understand that you can buy other shoes than Jordans and that footlocker, champs, and finish line sell other brands besides Jordan right?
4g136t3.png
I get that, but the majority of the stuff that I would see sitting on a shelf of a Footlocker I'm not going to be buying up.

That’s all I’m ever able to buy with them since I can’t ever get no Js off hibbett anymore lol I’ve been taking Ls ever since like May of last year all of a sudden

Tell me about it
My last buy from hibbetts was a pair of fire red 5's which was awesome because I was able to use a $30 reward
But ever since then it's been L city
Sometimes I'm able to cart but I keep getting that stupid "please verify you are human" and it won't let me verify no matter how many times I click it

Tell me about it
My last buy from hibbetts was a pair of fire red 5's which was awesome because I was able to use a $30 reward
But ever since then it's been L city
Sometimes I'm able to cart but I keep getting that stupid "please verify you are human" and it won't let me verify no matter how many times I click it
Same here.. I caught the Griffey’s off Hibbett last week but in regards to Js? I got the DMP 6s, hare 6s and fire red 5s off there last year then afterwards.... everything loads OOS, app/site crash or I have to verify I’m a human every time I go to the next step smh

never won a raffle off them either

clearly fire reds are the kiss of death.

but I let like $20 in certificates go to waste, and once I got an online order from them and they didn't include my apt # and I had a hard time getting that all figured out. Hibbett is super trash.

Back
Top Bottom