AJ 1 High University Blue 2021

YEP. LOL I am a woman though
Proof?

Os0sd9a.png

These are really nice. Wasn't really crazy about these... still think Hyper Royals will be nicer, and I'm still more excited for the 4s and AMM 3s, but I'm happy I got these, even tho I had to go .5 size down.

20210306_134934.jpg

Hopefully they fit comfortably but I think I'll be fine, otherwise I'm ditching these and getting Midnight Navy 1s and Clot 14s... but of which I want more, honestly.

Not a knock on you but sail and pink laces gotta die.

I’ve seen them in just about everything. it looks good on certain shoes with complimentary colors but not everything needs them. The ages look is crazy rn
That’s cool, but I do think they compliment this particular shoe well, as far as sail for these & obsidians they go & pink does look good on the Travis Scott, but I can’t attest to anything else. Just my taste 🤷🏾‍♂️😂😂

Please stop with that “if you put in the work, you’ll hit a pair” mentality. Clearly it’s not as simple as that or all of NT would have their pairs. We all enter countless raffles, try for SNKRS and still take L’s. Wait a few days for prices to come down or if you have that “retail or bust” mentality, at least I’ll be seeing most of you in the hyper royal thread.
Unless you have some type of bot help its random dumb luck. Theres things like device and connection speeds that might give you an edge in certain situations but it's all dumb *** luck. I've won limited stuff on LTE and lost on wifi and vice versa.

Pretty sure I would have hit on Hibbett if the card I wanted to use showed up as saved and they didn't have me to CAPCHA over and over...

These are really nice. Wasn't really crazy about these... still think Hyper Royals will be nicer, and I'm still more excited for the 4s and AMM 3s, but I'm happy I got these, even tho I had to go .5 size down.

20210306_134934.jpg

Hopefully they fit comfortably but I think I'll be fine, otherwise I'm ditching these and getting Midnight Navy 1s and Clot 14s... but of which I want more, honestly.

Didn’t realize that the blue soles don’t match. What’s the color of the suede? It’s not university blue.

20210306_101412.jpg
20210306_101525.jpg
20210306_101658.jpg

❄❄❄

Thankfully got a flawless pair.

Can't decide between black or blue laces. May just keep em like this.
Your toeboxes look pretty different. That R shoe it looks like squared off

Back
Top Bottom