AJ 1 Opening day pack shoes-pics

I like the shirts a lot..are the shoes hittin champs..footlockers..footactions?

Originally Posted by victorjames

here are actual pics of shirts i received today.....

At first I thought the top pic was one shirt. It's good to know they're a GR. I need both pairs. These look like an LS shoe though.

garbage.
sick.gif

Almost got another pair of the white/black colorway today but I changed my mind.

One pair of each I think is more then enought.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

I like the shirts a lot..are the shoes hittin champs..footlockers..footactions?

Nope, as stated before Finish Line is the only mall-based retailer that will be carrying these.

grin.gif

I like these, but I've decided to wait a couple of weeks after RD to see how these do in stores...I would LOVE to get both pair on sale!

they are pretty cheap on ebay around retail - wont sell as well as AS XX3 but it shud be like aqua VIII release

whites came in today.....clear swoosh.....stitching looks pretty good......better than the scans i saw....

^^^^^Are those pics from finishline??? Because i work there and i hear we're the only store recieving them, if so i could get my discount!
smile.gif

But if thats not correct i was jus goin to order them. Can anyone confirm that they will be released at finishline??

So these are only gona be sold in finishline?..and if I'm kind of late are these sill gona be quickstrike?

The email did say that, YES the only mall based store that well be getting these are FNL , now im not sure how true this is. Im sure they show up at other momand pop shops. Cant wait tell we get them in.

saw em today...spot only had the white ones in kids and it had some striped laces on em. they looked okay, but i prefer the black ones.

Back
Top Bottom