AJ 1'S (Video)

ALL YOU HAVE IS LEVI ONES OTHER THAN THAT DONT WASTE OUR TIME
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

Post this in the sneaker showcase.

Originally Posted by STARZ

theres no heat whats so ever no hate but everything you got is from after 2007 we seen this before. i didnt not see one pair of og's or japan releases
So there has to be heat for someone to share their collection?

I guess no one on NT can share their collection unless they have a pair of OGs and/or Japan released shoes, huh?
eyes.gif

"we seen this before"

We've seen OGs as well, what's your point?

Thats not what he's saying at all...

All collections are welcome on NT, in the SNEAKER SHOWCASE like everyone else with growing collections

What hes saying is in order for your collection to be worthy of blantantly posting in the JORDAN FORUM, it should atleast be real heat, something rare orinteresting that some of the newer members have rarely seen before...OG's, PE's, Samples

The Common stuff (like this) should stay in the sneakershowcase with everyone else's collections...Normally it wouldnt be a big deal, but he puts "iknow its in the wrong place..." well then why do it?

Originally Posted by Rafool

Post this in the sneaker showcase.

Originally Posted by STARZ

theres no heat whats so ever no hate but everything you got is from after [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]2007[/color] we seen this before. i didnt not see one pair of og's or japan releases
So there has to be heat for someone to share their collection?

I guess no one on NT can share their collection unless they have a pair of OGs and/or Japan released shoes, huh?
eyes.gif

"we seen this before"

We've seen OGs as well, what's your point?
+1

man why are people hatin? if this is what you like then props bro. thanks for sharing post in the sneaker showcase though bro.

Im mad you bought the easters and all 3 polka dots plus the pewters. The black/white ones ok but the green and blue one?

Back
Top Bottom