AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Originally Posted by b23curry

again? Other color ways should be made for this, getting tired of the same blk red combo. Nike ID would be good for the 13s
1a51646ae2f6b83ad7435bb6e618db12209566df_r.gif

So what other og cw's can we expect to see? I'm drawing a blank on which og 13s have come out recently...

February...just in time for black history month. Yay us! J.k. but makes me wonder what jordans drop that month then

Hopefully they bring it back without any changes. If they change anything then it wont even be worth copping. Wouldn't be surprised if they did especially since they ruined the altitudes with the addition of the 3M.

Originally Posted by xMIGZx

Originally Posted by b23curry

again? Other color ways should be made for this, getting tired of the same blk red combo. Nike ID would be good for the 13s
1a51646ae2f6b83ad7435bb6e618db12209566df_r.gif

^^^^^^^^^
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

DID HE SAY "NIKE ID" THE 13s???
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 "WHAT YOU TALKIN' BOUT WILLIS???"

It would be so awesome if they kept the true red instead of the varsity red. But Since the white/red retros were varsity red I'm guessing it's gonna be that.
3m isn't a dealbreaker to me but it would still be nice.

No way theyre going to put 3m on them, im not sure if jordan heads are paying attention but quality is not important to JB Brand just price hikes. Remember the flint blue 13s=no 3m. Thanks JB for cheaper sh:smile: t.

Originally Posted by tampakix

No way theyre going to put 3m on them, im not sure if jordan heads are paying attention but quality is not important to JB Brand just price hikes. Remember the flint blue 13s=no 3m. Thanks JB for cheaper sh:smile: t.

Jordan brand needs to step their game up. I totally agree..after I saw the quality or lack there of with the playoffs and cav 4's I'm about done getting retros except for the olympic 6's..resellers have ruined the shoe game

Originally Posted by GimmeDaKickz1027

Hopefully they bring it back without any changes. If they change anything then it wont even be worth copping. Wouldn't be surprised if they did especially since they ruined the altitudes with the addition of the 3M.

indifferent.gif
the '10 altitudes didnt have 3m

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

ive been thinking about the bred nickname and i dont really like it so why dont we call it the B-Reds, pronounce the B then say Reds. i like the sound of that better plus no pictures of wonderbread will pop up anymore

Or we could call them the Black/Red's like they say on the box.
We dont call the Black/White Blights

Its ok to call shoes by their grown up government names
laugh.gif
  I kid of course...

Not really.

^ I usually don't care about nicknames much, but the term "Bred" annoys me for some reason. Can't quite put my finger on it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

ive been thinking about the bred nickname and i dont really like it so why dont we call it the B-Reds, pronounce the B then say Reds. i like the sound of that better plus no pictures of wonderbread will pop up anymore

Or we could call them the Black/Red's like they say on the box.
We dont call the Black/White Blights

Its ok to call shoes by their grown up government names
laugh.gif
  I kid of course...

Not really.

lol... touche to all the nickname users

agree 100%...   real names please

Back
Top Bottom