AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Footlocker out here in Tampa is ridiculous, one pair for every size...

Just waited on line for an hour and a half just to get a size too big ..... Lol

Ebay link for size 12, comin soon yall

not a happy camper waited a few hours in line bout 20 before me here in Houston. got to the car and box has a big crease, plastic sticker on holorgram all half peeled, glue stains on sole paint on bottom cracking or off and stitchin on jumpman looks nasty. ohhh n yes the black looks off :\ all this after they let employees in and let them walk out with bags of shoes before anyone else.

Don't quit your job b/c of a pair of subpar retros, fam.  That's just ridiculous, although I'd be heated too if I really wanted them.  
laugh.gif
That is true story
roll.gif

not a happy camper waited a few hours in line bout 20 before me here in Houston. got to the car and box has a big crease, plastic sticker on holorgram all half peeled, glue stains on sole paint on bottom cracking or off and stitchin on jumpman looks nasty. ohhh n yes the black looks off
ohwell.gif
all this after they let employees in and let them walk out with bags of shoes before anyone else.
Pics up later?

not a happy camper waited a few hours in line bout 20 before me here in Houston. got to the car and box has a big crease, plastic sticker on holorgram all half peeled, glue stains on sole paint on bottom cracking or off and stitchin on jumpman looks nasty. ohhh n yes the black looks off
ohwell.gif
all this after they let employees in and let them walk out with bags of shoes before anyone else.
What store and location in Houston?

Co
Is it just me or does the upper on these look off? Not the 3M but the "black" doesnt look black at all. Could just be the pics. Congrats to those who copped, but these werent a must for me

Definitely looks off, i thought it was just me cuz no1 was saying anything. Cheaper materials made them look sort of bootleg. I might be more pissed if i do get a pair.

So how did people do over all. Did you guys get to grab from eastbay Or FNL ?
By the way on my previous NJ update, it was listed for 135 £ just like all the euro sites. I guess the shipping cost put it over the edge.

Woke up at late and have been patiently waiting for Eastbay and FNL to get their stuff together for last 2 hours.

I'm want to throw in the towel but I feel like I am pot committed on time spent waiting lol...I just can't pull awayyy lol

These were an easy grab today. Me and my boy got to our spot here in Detroit at 1:30 am to see how many heads were lined up...there was 8 dudes, we sat in the car til bout 7:45am sleep...to our surprise only like 25 more ppl showed up so we got in line to wait for the mall to open at 8, so security start letting ppl in 15 at a time....me and my boy got in and headed straight to Footaction we were first and second since every body sent to HOH, store opened at 9 I grabbed the only sz 11 and he got the only sz 13 since they ddnt have no sz 12s....and we dipped

feel like as soon as i go back to sleep, FNL will start wrkn again. im too old for this S*** smh!

Back
Top Bottom