AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Footlocker, Eastbay, Champs, and Foot Action use the same inventory.  So when they re-release, they all should have them up.

Last edited:
Footlocker, Eastbay, Champs, and Foot Action use the same inventory.  So they the re-release, they all should have them up.
Amazingly, all of the website check out capabilities don't all suck the same way.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
you do realize they are the same company correct?
Did it take more energy to write that then to just answer my question. And to the person who answered like an adult ... Thnx for the info

how is that not answering your question?

you rag on Eastbay then immediately ask about Footlocker... me telling you they are the same company is answering you like a child? hmmmmmm :x

Last edited:
Any word on footlocker?
i ordered from them....

and got confirmation email long time ago , and my order is in process

and talk with the rep before couple minutes ago

she said my order is processing on the warehouse...

and everything looks good...

ok, i never get to contribute much to the site even though ive been around for at least 10 years, but i had to vent about this...

i cannot believe what jordan releases turned into. its so annoying and frustrating, seeing what companies are doing and how they are updating their processes and policies for these shoes.

no phone orders? fine, we can do it online, but before you do that, at least get ur infrastructure up to date to handle all this flow of traffic you have coming in! If the shoe sells out in minutes and you dont get it, fine, this sucks but we can move on.

But seriously??? a 5 hour checking out process and trying to figure out whether shoes are still available or not?? crazy unacceptable. its like they are in their board rooms thinking "well, if these guys dont want to wait in line at the store, we will make them do it online." soooooo unacceptable and uncalled for. We cannot waste our sat mornings and afternoons with the most annoying Finish Line Splash page and Eastbay/Footlocker/etc having their inventory in other peoples carts for hours!!

I used to be a 100% eastbay guy for all my shoes for many many years, but its interesting how i havent been able to order anything from them in the last 2 years... As soon as they started removing key Jordan releases from their catalog, it went all downhill from there....

Will all these companies change? of course not! cause they the goods we want and we cant get them from anywhere else.... sigh... such a life.

pray for me guys. this man loves the shoe game but is getting too old for this lack of customer care and time and focusing only on the $$$

Its pretty messed up that people can be sitting on eastbay while others on footlocker,etc thinking maybe the former have a better shot than the latter. Multiple sites pulling from the same stock, its no wonder thier servers havent me had a meltdown.

Whats really sad is that i moved to CT recently and my local malls FL only stocks one sz 13 per release. ( learned the hard way with these) so i literally have to be the first person on the line to ensure i get my pair. Big feet get showed no love.

ok, i never get to contribute much to the site even though ive been around for at least 10 years, but i had to vent about this...

i cannot believe what jordan releases turned into. its so annoying and frustrating, seeing what companies are doing and how they are updating their processes and policies for these shoes.

no phone orders? fine, we can do it online, but before you do that, at least get ur infrastructure up to date to handle all this flow of traffic you have coming in! If the shoe sells out in minutes and you dont get it, fine, this sucks but we can move on.

But seriously??? a 5 hour checking out process and trying to figure out whether shoes are still available or not?? crazy unacceptable. its like they are in their board rooms thinking "well, if these guys dont want to wait in line at the store, we will make them do it online." soooooo unacceptable and uncalled for. We cannot waste our sat mornings and afternoons with the most annoying Finish Line Splash page and Eastbay/Footlocker/etc having their inventory in other peoples carts for hours!!

I used to be a 100% eastbay guy for all my shoes for many many years, but its interesting how i havent been able to order anything from them in the last 2 years... As soon as they started removing key Jordan releases from their catalog, it went all downhill from there....

Will all these companies change? of course not! cause they the goods we want and we cant get them from anywhere else.... sigh... such a life.

pray for me guys. this man loves the shoe game but is getting too old for this lack of customer care and time and focusing only on the $$$

+1

If resellers delivered to my door I'd have no problem paying their 20$ profit to them as a delivery fee.  

Last edited:
Even after all the complaints about EB, how many people do you think will actually un-follow them?

Even after all the complaints about EB, how many people do you think will actually un-follow them?

im not happy with them and havent been in a long time, but at the same time, id be a fool to close the door on an opportunity in case it ever comes up. maybe ill click add to cart one day and itll actually do so :D

Nobody.

Eastbay is a part of the largest shoe distributing chain in the World. People will get over it, its a shoe.

I just contacted FNL about one of my orders I placed that still says processing. Then she said they might not have any more stock in the warehouse so they're contacting the stores who have them.

My reaction when she said that. 

indifferent.gif

mad.gif

mean.gif
Sigh, same here. Tried to grab one for my brother and me. I did placed an order with CT, so hoping for a shipping email soon.

ended up getting a pair from reseller, about 15% premium. worth it for me to not deal with all the website DDOS and line waiting things.

boys out here charging $250+ for these WTF????

they tryna get that 11 money

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom