AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Jeeze these are harder then the 11's to cop i sware,still havent copped a pair to rock smh.

Yea you can also see on the sneaker on the right in the photo (left sneaker) that the toe box has a mean "dent" just below where the tongue starts. Oh well, just happy i got a pair - these are one of my favs

Yeah, I see it.

:smh:

We've all come to expect these sort of things from JB, unfortunately.

If anyone misses out on tom restock pm about a size 9.5. I brought and extra for a friend but hes having financial issue's so retail+ shipping

Last edited:
not taking shots, but why would that matter if the jumpman comes off on the insole?
My OG pair still has the full jumpman logo on the inside.
tongue.gif

why does it matter if the logo wears off on the inside of the shoe?

LMAO. 
That kind of annoys me but I don't bug about it.

I like the insole of the 2001 BRED XI's though. It had the logo and stuff stitched to it. I wish they did that more often.

If I had to say, I think he just wants to preserve as much about the shoe as he can, in the same way that it was when they were purchased.

So does anyone know if the restock means my original order from Saturday will be fulfilled? It's still sitting as "processing", and most of know what that means.
A note to everyone who still has processing orders at FNL:

Call Customer Service (be prepared for a LOOONG wait). The rep sent over a message to their distribution center to have my original order from Saturday re-routed to the warehouse and hopefully have it filled there with tomorrow's restock instead of being filled at one of their stores, which we all know won't happen. While they said I have no guarantees, it's still hope.

Hope this helps anyone in the same situation.

Last edited:
not taking shots, but why would that matter if the jumpman comes off on the insole?

Not that big of a deal, just thought it'd be cool to see the jumpman logo everytime i put on the shoes. I know prints on the insoles comes out eventually but i didn't thought it'd be this soon.

My AJ20s low still has a bit of MJ's face and i didn't take care of those shoes at all :smile:

I thought releasing these on a weekday early in the AM would be a decent cop but man these might be even harder to cop tomorrow than on RD. The hype is strong with this one.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom