AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Refreshed the old link about 10 mins before 8:15. Way to easy to get that 9.5. Add a WC coupon :smokin

Anyone know if GS sizes restocked? I still need to buy a pair

Last edited:
Was able to grab 2 more pairs using the original link!
nthat.gif

copped 2 pairs for me and one pair for the little cousin, great day and oh yeah should really not post link up in here to many lurkers always suggest people to pm you for the link! well anyways good luck to everyone

Glad most of y'all were able to cop this time around. I like how they pulled the okie dokie, was very easy to cop again. Wish it could be that easy for every release.

Anyone know if there was a limit to how many pairs you can purchase in the same transaction? I copped 1 but just wondering

And now if you listened to their info on their tweet "closer to 8:15" you are gonna get the dreaded clock counting down...good luck!!!

wow they were up at 8:05 and the site just now crashed. i rep FNL for the 8:15 troll tweet lol! would have doubled up if they didn't keep declining my payments for no reason, but I was thankful enough to get one checkout done! can't wait !

paypal payment didnt go thru, so i tried the credit card approach and now i got the SPA page, any tips on what i can do to have my payment go thru? im logged in with the google browser

"ELIGIBLE FOR A MAXIMUM ORDER OF ONE PAIR PER CUSTOMER" from FNL. So will those who ordered more than 1 pair get their orders cancelled?

I hope and pray mine went through.  I couldn't get any of my CCs to work and had to use Bill Me Later.  Anyone else have that problem?

Back
Top Bottom