AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

thanks but no thanks on that advice. its all about luck. Bred 11s was an easier cop for me than military 4s. i had to wait til a couple of days later for a fellow niketalk member to post up about a nike store in vegas for me to get a paif of those.
If nobody was able to cop on here, then I don't know what to tell you. Maybe the first time they came out was luck, but this release was like a "regular" shoe had came out.

Last edited:
Was entering my info on the mobile link and all of a sudden it said my cart was empty. Had 4 tabs open from the Twitter link so by time i was done with the mobile link, all of the pages have finished loading so i was able to grab a 10 for my buddy.:smokin

WV in the building!!! but yes FNL checkout sucks! they declined both of my cards and my paypal, then finally accepted one of my cards after 5 attempts.
Haha.  Gotta represent the great state of WV.  It took me multiple attempts to check out and now I'm stuck with multiple charges on my card.  Let's hope that clears soon.

Anyone know if there was a limit to how many pairs you can purchase in the same transaction? I copped 1 but just wondering
I am wondering the same thing, I bought a pair, and just placed another pair in cart, but worried if they will cancel both my orders if i order the second one

I have two paypal e mails stating my order with FNL was processed, but did not receive a FNL e-mail. I guess I struck out. 

Its not meant for me to get these.  Finishline wont accept my paypal for some reason nor my debit card.  Damn

*AND IN OTHER NEWS* Eastbay is still working out a date/time for there launch, STAY TUNED!!
laugh.gif

Its not meant for me to get these.  Finishline wont accept my paypal for some reason nor my debit card.  Damn

Same thing with me man... I got like 10+ reversal on my account. I've been ordering and using the same card for 2 years.

How do they keep declining my cards??? I have two different cards, both with sufficient amounts of money, and yet finishline continuously declines both of them??? What is this?? This is ridiculous...smh. Same thing that happened on the original release.

Now they're completely sold out of the size I need. Can't understand why a few people still say "easy cop" when they know this happens to so many people.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom