AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

I know this has been asked before but how do these run??
I'm an 11 and they feel a little big. Others have said that there's are more TTS.

I was contemplating earlier that since I'm rockin' mine with Elite socks, my feet may be more compressed than in normal socks and that they TRULY do fit TTS.

copped a total of 6 pairs from the restocks... today was a good day
nthat.gif
pimp.gif

6 tho?

:lol:

i got a 9 from Eastbay and a 4.5 for my woman too. Got a 9.5 from FNL so I can figure out what size I wear in these.

Just got the 9 like 10 min ago. Kept trying. Wasnt even looking the screen. Then I turned around and saw the checkout screen :D

:pimp: very good day.. got my olive wovens from 21 mercer..got my playoff xiii off fleabay...got the Kemps & got my correct sz in the blk/red xiii for retail :pimp:

Last edited:
their inventory was huge like they re stocced before coming bacc up

Last edited:
Seems alotta pairs or just caught ppl off guard. I was able to 10.5 into my cart on champs 2 mins ago.

all yall thats getting thru are getting order confirmation emails right?
but

Just like with finishline nothing is solid until you have a tracking # correct? :nerd:

Last edited:
Just copped another pair for my friend off of Champs. My wife was trying on Champs Mobile on the way home for about 40 mins. Walked in the house. Grabbed my laptop. Went on Champs and checked out. Didn't think it would be that easy. 

Back
Top Bottom