AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

but this POS retro+ cw

get 3m :smh: jb :[

Last edited:
This is marketing at it's best. JB will release the BRED 13 w no 3M knowing people will buy them. THEN, they can release the actual 3M BRED's in the future and

make them a special "limited" run or reserve them for Black Friday, or some special occasion. It's almost like JB doesn't want to give it all to us at once, that's why

we get different versions of retro's.

but this POS retro+ cw

THAT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE 3M TO ME.

I DON'T THINK JB WILL PUT 3M ON THE 13'S EVER AGAIN.

I WORRIED ABOUT THE OG 5'S NEXT YEAR. WONDER IF THEY ARE GONNA STOP PUTTING 3M ON THE TONGUES OF THE OG AND METTALLICS :smh: :lol:

Just scooped some worn 2x '04s for a decent price :pimp:

what is decent.... if its over $250 it aint decent
$250 pickup. I figure these 2012s will be going for about that same price on the aftermarket anyway, and these are one of the few Js I've got left on my list that I really want. Never copped them earlier though cuz people were always asking for crazy prices.

but this POS retro+ cw

I WORRIED ABOUT THE OG 5'S NEXT YEAR. WONDER IF THEY ARE GONNA STOP PUTTING 3M ON THE TONGUES OF THE OG AND METTALLICS :smh: :lol:

According to mn

Jordan Brings back the Air Jordan 13 from the retro vault by re-releasing two original colorways, including a Squadron blue 13 featuring a mix of blues and volt. Suede and 3M paneling are featured on this upcoming 13, with the very same hologram that made this classic what it was back in 1998. Look out for these Joints in February.

$250 pickup. I figure these 2012s will be going for about that same price on the aftermarket anyway, and these are one of the few Js I've got left on my list that I really want. Never copped them earlier though cuz people were always asking for crazy prices.

That's a nice price.... people are still asking crazy prices

The F?!

Either those joints are cooked or you just got the steal of a century.  I thought I was winning getting my OG Taxi's for $210 shipped.
laugh.gif

if they're even near ds you got a hell of a deal . was thinkong with the 11 bred dropping prices would be forced to drop but we're less than a month away and prices are still too damn high

but this POS retro+ cw

According to mn

Jordan Brings back the Air Jordan 13 from the retro vault by re-releasing two original colorways, including a Squadron blue 13 featuring a mix of blues and volt. Suede and 3M paneling are featured on this upcoming 13, with the very same hologram that made this classic what it was back in 1998. Look out for these Joints in February.

That's a nice price.... people are still asking crazy prices

MN ALSO SAID THE FLINTS AND ALTITUDES HAD 3M ON THEM. WE ALL KNOW WHAT THE DEAL WITH THOSE ARE.

Were the flint 2010 bad as far as quality goes? I brought a pair for retail back then but I didn't know about the 3m issue...

Still haven't worn them lol

MN ALSO SAID THE FLINTS AND ALTITUDES HAD 3M ON THEM. WE ALL KNOW WHAT THE DEAL WITH THOSE ARE.

MEMPHIS is right, those don't have 3M on them. If people actually learned how to take good photos without the use of garbage filters you'd see it.

Btw, the manufacturers in China must've asked for more $$$ to manufacture the 3M ballistic mesh, hence JB scrapping it. Most people are copping because it the 'IN' thing to do - not because of historical or sentimental value so JB gets a free pass to get away with releasing overpriced, gutted replicas.

Back
Top Bottom