AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

dont kno how i missed it but this pic hurts my feelings ..... A LOT
900x900px-LL-5ace8c4b_535652_469443603107211_471164564_n.jpeg

wow..these look like crap. $170.

im sorry but 3m is what makes the 13s, especially this colorway. without it, this is just a bland shoe without any pop.

04 or bust. Like a lot of people the 3m is what makes the shoe. 1st pair of Jordans I bought when I got out of basic training. I killed these in 98 and imo 13 bred > 11bred

Only one way to find out homey. Youre going to wear them eventually.

Why someone would keep shoes ds for damn near 15 years is crazy to me tho.
Ne way.......these arent trash, more like recycled goods. More money for retro trainers saved.

yeah o4 is the target . but somebody offered a ds 98 pair for 300. Which is a good deal imo . But unlike most "sneakerheads" these days I actually wear the shoes i buy and i'm worried the 98's won't give me enough wears to justify 300.00

yeah o4 is the target . but somebody offered a ds 98 pair for 300. Which is a good deal imo . But unlike most "sneakerheads" these days I actually wear the shoes i buy and i'm worried the 98's won't give me enough wears to justify 300.00

i would do it....... i think the worse that can happen is sole coming off from dry glue but thats an easy fix..... if im not mistaken :nerd:

people want $350+ for most sizes which IMO IS WAY too much
It is overpriced, but when you think about it JB is trying to get $200 plus for the 2013's which look like complete trash :x .... so it might be worth it to spend the extra money to get something you KNOW is good quality and done right....

no 3m on these is like no 3m on the 5's tongue... I do remember the original 6's having the 3m inside the holes.. not any more

Back
Top Bottom