AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Reading through all of these posts now does make me a bit disappointed in JB.  There was a time when the only people that got J's were the ones that could afford em while the rest just had to drool over them.  Nowadays it isn't even about whom can afford anymore.  It's about releasing a retro series with stock so small only a few can get them.  It creates a frenzy, people get hurt, and JB kicks their feet up and counts the cash.  I really wasn't worried at all about the 3m.  But I'm starting to see everyone's point.  Why release a retro that is far from the original?  That's slapping the true J fans in the face.  I do still want these, and I know whether I get them or not it won't affect JB's pockets any, but I am pretty disappointed at this point. 
Tom foolery. Far from the original? Seriously? Smh

Tom foolery. Far from the original? Seriously? Smh
This is just what I've been reading.  I'm not a "sneaker" head and I don't break them down to every last thread the shoe is stitched with.  The pics look fine to me, but the uproar in here leads me to believe there is something to be displeased about.  I'm still going to try for them.  They are my fav CW in the XIII.  But I ain't waitin in line.  Online or bust. 

According to everybody complaining here, they are pretty far from the originals.  They look fine to me, but then again I don't fap all day to retros that are exact replicas all the way down to the threading, material, and dye color.  Hell I have the 2010 flint XIII and haven't thought twice about the 3m.

According to everybody complaining here, they are pretty far from the originals.  They look fine to me, but then again I don't fap all day to retros that are exact replicas all the way down to the threading, material, and dye color.  Hell I have the 2010 flint XIII and haven't thought twice about the 3m.
Watch people talk issh on you just because of your joined date.

hah that's fine.  I've been buying/collecting shoes since the 80s.  If people want to judge me based on a join date on an internet forum, be my guest.  I just happen to stumble across this forum by seeing how much hype was out there for these XIII's.  I missed out on the XI's because I didn't want to deal with the crazies.  I bought the retro flu game 12's with ease late in the afternoon back when they released in 09.  Same way with my flint XIII's.  Wanted to check the hype on these bred XIII's and voila.  Here I am. 

Last edited:
Why do they release stuff like the Squadron Blue and not this
mean.gif
PREACH

I'd rather have these...

Another color-up that MJ wore in game that Nike/JB feel the need to ignore...:rolleyes

Add in there the Low Cut Playoff XI's...Low Cut Concord XI's (I know he didn't wear them in game but you get the idea)...

Why do they release stuff like the Squadron Blue and not this :smh:

I NEED THOSE JB, I'm pretty sure you'll find a way to butcher them but I'll still give you an "A" for effort if you drop those!

Copped my guaranteed ticket from foot locker with ease yesterday after work , people can hate on them all they want I'm content because I've never owned this colorway before ,3m or not it's still a good looking classic :smokin

Reading through all of these posts now does make me a bit disappointed in JB.  There was a time when the only people that got J's were the ones that could afford em while the rest just had to drool over them.  Nowadays it isn't even about whom can afford anymore.  It's about releasing a retro series with stock so small only a few can get them.  It creates a frenzy, people get hurt, and JB kicks their feet up and counts the cash.  I really wasn't worried at all about the 3m.  But I'm starting to see everyone's point.  Why release a retro that is far from the original?  That's slapping the true J fans in the face.  I do still want these, and I know whether I get them or not it won't affect JB's pockets any, but I am pretty disappointed at this point. 
I agree bruh. Now people miss bill payments just to say they got the Js! How you 28 with no house, no car, no real job yet you have EVERY pair of retros? Not only that; they look like dookie b/c you dont keep them up! It's becoming more about the hype and not the shoe...

I wanna see JB retro these.
air-jordan-13-og-low-black-navy-blue.jpg

My Junior year in HS my main Homeboy's dad copped those for him as a B-Day gift and he wore the things until the blue side panel on the left shoe started to tear away from the upper :lol:...It was his first and only pair of J's as far as I remember...Our B-Ball coach got sooo pissed off at him for running drills wrong during practice one afternoon that when we were finished he grabbed one of the shoes and threw it up onto the roof of the gym :lol:...Repped for bringing back some good memories for me...

There are just a few more CWs I need to get my hands on before I'm  happy.  The 12 rising suns, the playoff 12s, the bred 11s, the bred 13s, the b/w 13s, and the playoff 13s.  I had em all and wore em all into the ground.  Well, all except the bred 13s.  This will be my first time owning those and the rising suns I've never had. 

A
I wanna see JB retro these.
air-jordan-13-og-low-black-navy-blue.jpg

Agreed even though I have a DS pair on ice. These are my grails.

How come you never wore those? Just asking ... As a kid, I wanted to physically harm my moms for not buying me a pair, hit me the same ol' excuse "your too young to be wearing drug dealer sneakers" :lol: ... I almost dated a fat girl back in 5th grade just because she had a pair LOL .. Hands down one of my favorite J's of all time that I have NEVER had my hands on :smh: .. my day will come *wishful thinking*

Last edited:

I'd rather have these...

Another color-up that MJ wore in game that Nike/JB feel the need to ignore...:rolleyes

Add in there the Low Cut Playoff XI's...Low Cut Concord XI's (I know he didn't wear them in game but you get the idea)...

Man i remember those, been waiting on those to release. When I was a kid me and my friends used to color the yellow circle on the tongue of our playoff 13's and the white pods black to make them resemble these

How come you never wore those? Just asking ... As a kid, I wanted to physically harm my moms for not buying me a pair, hit me the same ol' excuse "your too young to be wearing drug dealer sneakers" :lol: ... I almost dated a fat girl back in 5th grade just because she had a pair LOL .. Hands down one of my favorite J's of all time that I have NEVER had my hands on :smh: .. my day will come *wishful thinking*

Bought both these and the chutneys when they first released and have no clue where they went. This was before I actually kept my collection neat. Ended up stumbling upon a good deal on a DS pair a couple years later and they have been on the shelf since.

Bought both these and the chutneys when they first released and have no clue where they went. This was before I actually kept my collection neat. Ended up stumbling upon a good deal on a DS pair a couple years later and they have been on the shelf since.

Nicccee!

Back
Top Bottom