AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Still looking for size 8 in the bay area... Was in line at undefeated in SF and the guy in front of me took the last pair smh got some youth sizes...

Still kinda salty that I didn't get these at the mall because of raffles or on FNL because of crashing servers but, I did cop something. I copped DS Black Cement 3's for $130.
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
nthat.gif
Nice cop. 

Had my eyes on a pair of Green Beans, VNDS, for $150..., but chose to pass on them because I was able to secure a pair of the 13s.

Nice pick up. 

Anyone ever cop off the Euro Footlocker site? Thinking about copping cause they have a lot of sizes and it says they ship to the US. Comes to about $217 shipped which isn't too bad but certainly isn't retail

let me know if you try this...they have so many shoes, but i doubt it will work...weird bc you can have your billing and shipping address be the US

Maaaan do I have a story for you guys.

Dropped off my chairs at 1am last night at Bows and Arrows Berkeley. At the time there was 4 guys.
Came back around 5 so I could get some sleep in, 8 guys there. Me and my bud are 9th and 10th in line.
Bows only had 12 pairs available, which is the usual for what they get with these releases. Most people are just waiting in their cars so we don't really mind as long as we get our pairs.
Around 6:50, an ASAP Rocky looking dude comes through drinking lean publicly with another guy and his girlfriend, and then harasses the guy in line who had the sz9 on lock. He asks him, "you willing to die for these size 9s?"
Me and my friend are getting a little worried at this point. So 10 minutes later 2 old school lexuses come through on 22 inch rims or whatever. Guy pops out of the car and puts a Glock 17 to the guy with the sz9 on lock. Anyway, no one ended up getting shot but **** was it close.
Bows Opens and everyone is trying to rush the door completely out of order because of these ignorant ****heads.
The staff basically gives up and passes out 12 pieces of paper to whoever including the ASAP dude and his gangbanging friend.
All in all me and my friend didn't get ours after waiting in 35 degree weather for 5 hours.

TLDR:
Waited for 5 hours, guy in line almost got killed, same gangbangers take spots they didn't wait for.

**** this man.
why waste your time doing that? could have had me rsvp'ed for you at ntsf and saved you the 5 wasted hours of being in the cold all for nothing.

^^Shoefreak is as legit as they come. He hooked me up with a pair of BredXI's from NTNYC. I'll def use him again in the future.

let me know if you try this...they have so many shoes, but i doubt it will work...weird bc you can have your billing and shipping address be the US

Yeah it ain't letting me ship it out to the US, it keeps saynig "We're sorry, but we do not currently offer delivery to your address or area. Please enter a different delivery address. We only ship to the country of purchase.", Oh well worth a try

damn $400.00 for a gs size?  lol I hope JB floods the market with restocks to get these people out of the shoe game.
I think that's gonna be JB strategy, Cuz once the resellers buy dozens of shoes and try to sell them online here comes JB restock and drops the kicks again to get more money for themselves and not the resellers and guess what everyone has cop a pair and the resellers are stuck with the merchandise and they are force to drop their prices or sell at retail to make no profit because they will restock on the bred 13's and I guess JB realized they could make more money and take the middle man out(resellers)

Yeah it ain't letting me ship it out to the US, it keeps saynig "We're sorry, but we do not currently offer delivery to your address or area. Please enter a different delivery address. We only ship to the country of purchase.", Oh well worth a try

too good to be true lol

Couldn't resist. Was able to get a pair of these for hookup!

Thought I'd share this one too while we're in here. These things are pretty nice minus the sparkly stuff on the black panel.

These were for a female friend of course.

Last edited:
Hey Fam first post here on nike talk, but long time viewer. 

Just picked up my xiii this morning at a footlocker here in San Diego, and just got a chance to look over them. Every thing looks fine, however when i took the insoles out i saw that there was no stamp usually there is a stamp in blue or red of some quality control number, and i looked at the inside of the box also no QA stamp.  sorry if I am confusing you guys with this QA stamp stuff. But they have always came with previous, and current JB releases. 

I guess i am wondering if any of you have QA Stamps under your insoles and in your boxes from this XIII release

Thanks!!!

Jerm

Got to Niketown LA 30min after that tweet and there sold out! SMH
man, you should know on FCFS after RSVP releases, there is a bunch of people already in the store.

Anyone ever cop off the Euro Footlocker site? Thinking about copping cause they have a lot of sizes and it says they ship to the US. Comes to about $217 shipped which isn't too bad but certainly isn't retail
You need a European address. I can purchase them with my US cc, then I have them shipped to my friend in England, and he mails them to me.

grabbed a 12 off cold city's site. theres an 11 and 11.5 left if anyone needs them. just a heads up. jsfordays.com i like buying from other NT'ers rather than some craigslist stranger. no 3m is whatever to me, classic shoe. sounds like most who wanted them got them. congrats.

I think that's gonna be JB strategy, Cuz once the resellers buy dozens of shoes and try to sell them online here comes JB restock and drops the kicks again to get more money for themselves and not the resellers and guess what everyone has cop a pair and the resellers are stuck with the merchandise and they are force to drop their prices or sell at retail to make no profit because they will restock on the bred 13's and I guess JB realized they could make more money and take the middle man out(resellers)
I agree and I hope they do it more often.

^^^ yeah seen those today if those were mens i would of copped imo
uuummm just bought it for the wifey...if u seen them in person that "glittery" stitching on the black panel makes it straight out for girls only IMO

if it didnt then...maybe :smile:

Back
Top Bottom