AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

those writing letters to corporate and complaining what are you expecting to happen??
its a waste of time!

as mentioned same ppl complaining will be ordering online in the next big release lol

Have you written one before?

I feel for everyone that missed out on these. Eastbay did people wrong with this random drop. On Saturday I had set up Twitter to give me alerts of Eastbay's tweets and I got the one today for this release. Couldn't believe it. I already had my pair so I posted on this thread real quick but some peeps had already started spreading the word here. But like some of the posters above said, don't blame the employees, its the company that drops the balls. I worked in a Customer Service Center before and some of the moves the company I worked for pulled were similar to this, just random moves without explanation that makes the employees look bad. This stuff is out of their hands. But anyways, here some pics of my pair I received Wednesday. I have some glue stains, nothing too bad. I'm just happy I got my pair. Missing the Fire Red Vs but they're worth it. Started getting a crease on the toe box though, all across on the left one
mean.gif
  First time wearing it too. Stuffed it with socks underneath the cardboard shoe tree and that seemed to help. Wore them today and it wasn't as noticeable and didn't get worse. No pics of the crease though

First off, shout out to the UPS delivery driver for hiding my package in a DOPE spot until I got home at 11pm. Was sweating like crazy knowing my shoes were chillin on my doorstep out in the open :lol:

Well, being a 13 purist, there is def. a difference between these and OGs. Man, those silver dots are the ultimate Jedi mind trick. From far away they look reallllyy good. But, up close, you see the silver dots, and its like :x . The red doesn't look like that PURE red from the OGs, the suede on my shoes look like it got rained on a little, nothing too major. I have to say though, I am happy as HELL. Besides those little differences here/there, they are STILL the best looking Jordan of all time TO ME :smokin

Sleeping with these joints on tonight. Wearing them to break them in as I type :smokin

Man, these shoes are STIFF out of the box though. Gonna break these in first thing tomorrow morning on the court. Compared to most B ball shoes I've recently purchased, these are some damn comfortable shoes. Feels like I'm walking on pillows. Props JB :smokin

And to me, they run a little big. Would order a size down in the future

Last edited:
Why is everyone taking out their frustrations on the Eastbay rep? He hooked it up with as much info as he could, and has done so in the past with other releases. One bad release and you guys are acting like some snotty as s kids? Be grateful for people like him and the other NK members that give us info/links/other things that help us cop shoes.

people were able to cop up to atleast an hour after the initial tweet from eastbay. . if anyone who had their notification on eastbays twitters should've had a chance at them. while at work as soon as soon they tweeted i was trying from my phone but kept getting the "your item is in someones cart" but an hour later from a pc i was able to cop for me and my cousin. i really hope everyone who wanted them was able to cop, especially since resellers are only selling on average $50 more than retail. even when you look at ebay considering how much ebay takes out of the cut of the sale. don't overpay people. you should only be paying 220-250 anything more is a rip off and anything less is a deal... death to ra-pe resellers...

Last edited:
So I noticed eastbay still had size 3.5y available so I added some to cart... messing around I ended up putting a quantity of 200 in my cart for a grand total of 23,000 lol and it was about to let me check out!! I guess they got a ton left. 

So I noticed eastbay still had size 3.5y available so I added some to cart... messing around I ended up putting a quantity of 200 in my cart for a grand total of 23,000 lol and it was about to let me check out!! I guess they got a ton left. 
it's cause they are kiddy size. everyone is more likely to go for the bred 11s. i can't say this for any other sizes then men's but i was told by multiple people (i concur) that the 13s are probably the most comfortable shoe in the jordan line 1-18(that he wore in game).

Last edited:
Have you written one before?
not written but called corporate office for footlocker a few times all theyll do is take your statement, give you a case number and tell you theyll send it for review. theyll bs their  way just to make you feel like you are taken care of.....but im telling you now, DO NOT EXPECT ANYTHING BACK!

i know im only one person so i do not know how many "complaints" are needed just to make a difference

the way i see it if writting them a complain letter will just get swept under a rug and if you are lucky you might get a facebook/tweet msg for an apology stating the same thing the rep is saying here which is preety much just an excuse, maybe give u a $25 coupon for next order to shut you up. ...youll continue giving them your service and the loop starts over!

when a big corporation knows they provide a service that people want they see you(ppl who file complaints) as just a small percentage of their demographics if you dont give them your business the next puppet will....

I was also one of the ones who missed out on the Eastbay restock.
Would have loved to double up on one of my favorite Jordan's.

Nevertheless, I would never blame anyone or the company. It's a restock and as such they
don't have to provide any advance notice. It would have been nice but I see no foul on
EB's part. You win some, you lose some, that's the way of the world with sneaker releases in 2013.
Onto the next release....

Last edited:
I got a BGRADE!!! UGH ANY HELP ON HOW TO COVER OR COAT THIS

this is bad on the left shoe it goes all the way around the front to the side , it doesn't feel like a scratch more like it's just missing color any help what i could use to cover this i would think sharpie but it my be to shinny , sucks so bad , TO THINK THIS is $190 I HOPE NIKE DOES READ THIS AND SEE THIS BS:smh::smh:

sell it on ebay make sure you include that pic but dont include in description. use that money to buy another pair

This is just asking for trouble. Paypal and eBay side with the buyer 99% of the time. Waste of time and money.

Dude should just return the shoes.

Overall, an interesting release to say the least.

Last edited:
those writing letters to corporate and complaining what are you expecting to happen??

its a waste of time!

as mentioned same ppl complaining will be ordering online in the next big release lol
 That's not true, it does make a difference. And that's the proper channel to address, rather than a customer service

rep that's helping us on here. Originally I was pissed at them too, but it's not there fault.. corporate made them look bad.

Back
Top Bottom