AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

And they're real?
Yeah 100% legit. Steal or what? 
happy.gif
 I'll try to post some pictures up when I have time

Was lucky and able to cop on that nike restock they had a while ago thought i missed out on release haha had to wake up everyday just tryin to look for FNL cancel orders haha

These are a poor retro, period. The whole purpose of the mesh panels is to feature the reflective material beneath. I was able to get my size with no glue stains but I still couldn't keep them. Whatever...

These are a poor retro, period. The whole purpose of the mesh panels is to feature the reflective material beneath. I was able to get my size with no glue stains but I still couldn't keep them. Whatever...

meh... many of the same people that complain about these have the 2010 flints and altitudes.

These are a poor retro just because they don't have 3M ? NO
They are a good retro the ONLY thing wrong with them is they dont have 3M.
but still a good retro IMO.

meh... many of the same people that complain about these have the 2010 flints and altitudesdes.
altitudes never had 3m in da first place, so when they added mesh it was "playing with house money"

flints were also castrated without 3M and i aint copp those either.... all these XIII's with mesh that have no 3m are trash b.

Still got my 04's that i only worn like 2 times
nthat.gif
.............2013 Breds dont come close to being as good as the 04's

to each his own. i hate the toe box of the 04s. creased as soon as i put them on.
those actually used real leather AND it wasn't a problem if you actually wore your true size and none of this extra room stuff...

i rock my kicks to da toes and no creases for me.

Still got my 04's that i only worn like 2 times :nthat: .............2013 Breds dont come close to being as good as the 04's

to each his own. i hate the toe box of the 04s. creased as soon as i put them on.
those actually used real leather AND it wasn't a problem if you actually wore your true size and none of this extra room stuff...

so now i dont know my true size. glad i learned something new today.

They still creased pretty bad anyway, I had my true size and the creasing was still bad. But you can't beat the comfort of that soft leather either, the shoe literally fit like a glove.

Love them. I wish I hadn't sold them years ago, but it is what it is.

Don't know if I can convince myself to drop $400+ for them though.

Would just have to slip in a sneaker shield for the toe box.

Last edited:
Still got my 04's that i only worn like 2 times
nthat.gif
.............2013 Breds dont come close to being as good as the 04's

so now i dont know my true size. glad i learned something new today.
i used to work at a sneaker store, you'd be surprised at people who "thought" they knew their size and walking around like

Adeline%2Bin%2BDoug%27s%2Bsneakers.jpg

da toes of da 2004 were real leather, my all star XIII's toe in comparison while they dont crease, don't have that supple feeling that real leather has.

Am I missing something? My general knowledge states that u shouldn't buy shoes that are close to or over 10 years old. When I was deeper in the shoe game people were complaining about OGs falling apart (Yes the same OGs with the ''quality'' that everyone mulls over) and it was because of the test of time. The things that hold the shoe together break down over the years, and if OG quality shoes broke down like that what makes u think retros will do any better? Shoes aren't made to be worn later they're made to be worn today. You're pissed about the 3M but youre OK with the piece of crap plastic at the bottom of the shoe instead of carbon fiber? People are trippin.

i was able to do it on my OGs with a damp rag and a warm iron - however - doing so will also smooth out the tumbled leather look
Well worth it imo, Id rather have straight toeboxes than some toes that look like some old persons face.

Am I missing something? My general knowledge states that u shouldn't buy shoes that are close to or over 10 years old. When I was deeper in the shoe game people were complaining about OGs falling apart (Yes the same OGs with the ''quality'' that everyone mulls over) and it was because of the test of time. The things that hold the shoe together break down over the years, and if OG quality shoes broke down like that what makes u think retros will do any better? Shoes aren't made to be worn later they're made to be worn today. You're pissed about the 3M but youre OK with the piece of crap plastic at the bottom of the shoe instead of carbon fiber? People are trippin.
OG 1,11 and up are wearable.

My 04s still in good condition (despite the creasing of the toe box)
Still wearable, and side by side, they look exactly the same as the 2013 release.
I almost didn't believe the 04's had 3M til I took a pic with flash.
The red of the 04s was very bright when I first bought them, but now that they've aged the red is pretty much the exact same color as the 2013.
Or maybe it's my eyes messing with me and they were always this color.

Back
Top Bottom