AJ I High Archaeo Brown Dec, 19 2021

Got an email that I got access too. Might not be battling the bots but sure struggling against their website putting me in the splash page. They need a new page for EA so we don't have to go through splash.
The way they make it is like they're holding the sneaker for you until that timer expires but thats obviously not the case.

Yeah it's probably first come first serve until sold out. It says from the person that claimed his on Monday it was size specific to account so it should've been waiting for us. If it isn't claimed in time it should go back to the online stock.

Yeah it's probably first come first serve until sold out. It says from the person that claimed his on Monday it was size specific to account so it should've been waiting for us. If it isn't claimed in time it should go back to the online stock.
Well also the problem is why are they sending us exclusive access today if they started sending em out on Monday? It shoulda been all together, like its obvious there wouldnt be any pairs available 2 days later.

I got the notification of access from FNL at 11:16 I go to the app and had to click like 5 things just to get to the shoe even though I clicked the “access” button …

can’t select a size. Doesn’t say sold out though like some people screen shot

Some bull man :smh:

so someone got access from fnl/jd way back on Monday?

I remember when they sent me access for those poo poo pine green 3s sizes were available for at least a day. And if they giving access to specific/limited number of accounts then there shouldn’t be “sold out” if people don’t claim there’s :smh:

so someone got access from fnl/jd way back on Monday?

I remember when they sent me access for those poo poo pine green 3s sizes were available for at least a day. And if they giving access to specific/limited number of accounts then there shouldn’t be “sold out” if people don’t claim there’s :smh:
I guess considering these are a Jordan 1 whoever got exclusive access ran to order them just to resell em.

First 1’s ive wanted inna while.

will try on snkrs, im expecting to strike out tho.

Guessing interest in these is low seeing how this thread is only 4 pgs. Thats NT tho. Will the real world be out for these?

if i can cop in store with no hassle, that’d be nice. Lol

Back
Top Bottom