AJ II Union x April 15, 2022

What model would you like to see Union do next?

• III

Votes: 54 48.2%
  • V

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • VI

Votes: 10 8.9%
  • VII

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • VIII

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • IX

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • X

• XI

Votes: 13 11.6%
  • XII

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Other

• Total voters
All this talk about all the backdoor enterprise going down at Memphis distribution and you think it’s more believable that hoards of reps are just crashing the markets??
1 of 1 exist. If you know you know. That’s all I’ll say.

Memphis aint leaking that many pairs…not enough to supply StockX price dips. I got family that work there.

Would Love To See Nike Or Gibbs Explain This…
457248E9-F69A-4B54-9287-3140E4931181.png

36B26E14-90D5-4DBC-A965-2EE20351F21B.png

Say What You Want But Memphis Definitely Plays A Piece In This Story, Whatever That Piece May Be :nerd:

Union is a ****ing mess…

Botch the first drop by not letting anybody buy the shoes because “bOt PRoTecTIon waS ToO gOod”…

Botch the re-drop a little later by completely taking away ALL the bot protection…

Have people sit on ghost charges for two weeks because they were overwhelmed with issuing the refunds…

Now nearly three weeks later…THREE…WEEKS…They start canceling all the orders and sending invoices out so that people can pay them AGAIN…Zero word on when that invoice charge is going to get refunded…Considering the fact that the ghost charges are just barely getting squared up, the invoice charge might not get dropped for weeks…

Does that about sum it up to current?

Here’s a hypothetical…You hit up a store for a candy bar…After you pay your told that they canceled the purchase because they’re trying to cut out people who are making shady purchases…But hold up, they decided pass on that shady purchase stuff and you can pay them AGAIN for that candy bar…The money you gave them the first time? Well they can’t refund it yet because they forgot how to issue refunds…Still can’t have the candy bar though because we’re wwwaaayyy to stressed out over this refund stuff…Give them some time to figure it out…Weeks go by and they hit you up saying they’re finally figured out how to issue that refund for the first payment you gave them and can have the candy bar now…BUT there’s a catch…You have to pay them for a third time and they’ll maybe kind of figure out how to refund you for the second payment you gave them…Y’all still want that candy bar? Or is your head throbbing in pain from the mental gymnastics this dumb *** store has made you pull off?

How anybody has a legit interest in owning these sneakers at this point is beyond comprehension…Gibbs and that store deserve every ounce of negative feedback they’ve been, and are getting over this…

Last edited:
Union is a ****ing mess…

Botch the first drop by not letting anybody buy the shoes because “bOt PRoTecTIon waS ToO gOod”…

Botch the re-drop a little later by completely taking away ALL the bot protection…

Have people sit on ghost charges for two weeks because they were overwhelmed with issuing the refunds…

Now nearly three weeks later…THREE…WEEKS…They start canceling all the orders and sending invoices out so that people can pay them AGAIN…Zero word on when that invoice charge is going to get refunded…Considering the fact that the ghost charges are just barely getting squared up, the invoice charge might not get dropped for weeks…

Does that about sum it up to current?

Here’s a hypothetical…You hit up a store for a candy bar…After you pay your told that they canceled the purchase because they’re trying to cut out people who are making shady purchases…But hold up, they decided pass on that shady purchase stuff and you can pay them AGAIN for that candy bar…The money you gave them the first time? Well they can’t refund it yet because they forgot how to issue refunds…Still can’t have the candy bar though because we’re wwwaaayyy to stressed out over this refund stuff…Give them some time to figure it out…Weeks go by and they hit you up saying they’re finally figured out how to issue that refund for the first payment you gave them and can have the candy bar now…BUT there’s a catch…You have to pay them for a third time and they’ll maybe kind of figure out how to refund you for the second payment you gave them…Y’all still want that candy bar? Or is your head throbbing in pain from the mental gymnastics this dumb *** store has made you pull off?

How anybody has a legit interest in owning these sneakers at this point is beyond comprehension…Gibbs and that store deserve every ounce of negative feedback they’ve been, and are getting over this…
You wrote all of that for what? Their email clearly states they are dropping ALL charges. Sending invoices to people who received email confirmation. Giving people until the first week in May to pay it just to make sure all of the charges have been reversed as well as not charging shipping.

The release was less than ideal but at least they are trying SOMETHING.

The canceling orders and resending as invoices is whack. I don’t actively check my emails so I hope this isn’t going to be the thing to screw me over. This is the most confusing release I’ve seen, all I want to do is throw these kicks on looks like it’ll get to me in 2023 the way Gibbs is handling this

Charge from yesterday got reversed and I got my refund from the original drop. Now I'm hoping that invoice actually makes its way to me

Back
Top Bottom