AJ III Cardinal Feb 19, 2022

Are these better than Katrinas/HOF IIIs?

• Yes

Votes: 37 30.3%
  • No

Votes: 77 63.1%
  • Undecided

Votes: 8 6.6%

• Total voters
Depends on the release to me. GR or not, if they hit home with a story or memory, I will get them.
Good thing is the shoes you are referring too are typically a gr. The limited shoes tend to be collabs that I have no use for as they are usually too tacky for my tastes.

Really the only Jordans that I feel I must have are OG colorways and they come out few and far between. Every other Jordan is whatever if I miss.
You are definitely right about ogs being too far and few between! I also focus on pairs tbat could have been an og release. This refers to bulls colors mjs (these and the red 3s for example). I also am a sucker for blue jordans (maybe a byproduct of mjs 2 years on the wizards) so I will grab those as well.

IMG_20220221_173540099.jpg

This is why JB doesn't give us what we want. This crap sells out at $200 a pop. My goodness...
These have been really well reviewed and quite a few people seem to like them.

Not saying we can't have a difference of opinions but let's not act like this is a surprise sell out.

Reception of this colorway has been fairly high since the leaks.

I missed again on JD this morning, got the wiating room on the app, then sold out by the time I got in. The Ls I'm taking to try and get these are mounting for me.

I stand by my opinion. I think some of y'all almost freaking brainwashed (again, my opinion). How does JB pull this off? How do they get young people to buy a shoe of a player they never saw, with old technology, in a cw with no sentimental value? At two bills plus? I wonder how them Lebron OG plus cw's gonna work out in 30 years. I'll be smacking my grandkids with my cane, "don't buy that crap, the hell wrong with you?"

I stand by my opinion. I think some of y'all almost freaking brainwashed (again, my opinion). How does JB pull this off? How do they get young people to buy a shoe of a player they never saw, with old technology, in a cw with no sentimental value? At two bills plus? I wonder how them Lebron OG plus cw's gonna work out in 30 years. I'll be smacking my grandkids with my cane, "don't buy that crap, the hell wrong with you?"
Nobody gonna be buying lebrons in 5 years let alone 30 lol.

Instagram. Back in 2014-2015 no kids were lookin for j’s

Hit the draw on End. Forgot i put in for this raffle but saw the charge to my card this morning. Since UK, it ended up being around 250 shipped. Bought a pair of lightly worn varsity blues on ebay to fill the void a couple days ago.

It’s really not that serious

"How do they get young people to buy a shoe of a player they never saw"

Well honestly, you'd be hard pressed to find a non-nike/Jordan shoe that looks better than all of the original 14 retros. Most of those silhouettes are timeless and still look better than the new stuff being produced today. It's not that deep. Jordans are generally good looking shoes. You're very naive if you think people are buying Jordans simply because they like MJ or he was their favorite player... You think everyone who buys vans are into skateboarding? You think everyone who buys Yeezys listens to Kanye? C'mon fam I feel like you're being willfully ignorant with this post.

Same reason people are still buying Chuck Taylors.

...classic designs with a story to tell never go out of style for long.

Back
Top Bottom