Votes: 32 24.2%
  • Georgetown (2021)

Votes: 19 14.4%
  • Racer Blue (2021)

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wizards (2023)

Votes: 38 28.8%

• Total voters
Yeah the blue is def darker... not quite navy but not quite royal either... so I guess just blue. Will probably keep these on ice for a year or so and continue to rock my racer blues until then. We will see when they get here but I probably won't wear them anytime soon, probably by the time they announce another TB retro... but that's ok!

Do people on here only buy if they hit for retail just curious
I personally won't pay outrageously over retail. I was patient and got my reimagined for retail about 2 weeks after release.

These don't look like resale will be very high so I might be willing to pay a little over if I somehow miss out this weekend. I'm not really a collector or flipper. I just but stuff I want to wear.

So freaking psyched to have these. 🔥
IMG_2681.jpeg

The problem is that this is an OG Colorway from MJ’s stint with the Wizards but why is there no Nike Air on the back??

OG’s w/ no Nike Air on back? :stoneface:
How the 🤬 did Nike let this happen? 🧐🤔

Man… what could have & SHOULD HAVE Been!

Missed Opportunity in a Major way here. Still a nice shoe though.

These might sit lol

Possibly… wouldn’t mind having a pair later on if they do. 😆

Last edited:
Exactly. Enough of the OG Nike Air ****. MJ didnt have Nike Air on the when playing with the Wizards. Im glad nobody is feeling them. My chances of doubling up are getting better. I love the bronze on them.
You’ll be able to double up no problem. Jumpman or not, these are better than the last True Blue 3 bootlegs. The hypebeasts don’t know a great shoe even when it slaps them in the face.

Back
Top Bottom