AJ IV Black Canvas SE October 22, 2022

Are these better then the Taupe Hazes (2021)?

• Yes

Votes: 29 44.6%
  • No

Votes: 32 49.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 4 6.2%

• Total voters
Been wearing these lately with grey/washed black denim… while I understand the toebox shape concern… it’s not really a major issue on feet
829FA820-C540-49BD-8568-548D5EF1ECF2.jpeg

Contemplating trading my Lightnings for these straight up. Curious to hear opinions.

If you're never going to wear the lightenings, but wear the canvas, then go for it. If you don't wear your shoes, then it really doesn't matter unless you want to predict future resale.

If you're never going to wear the lightenings, but wear the canvas, then go for it. If you don't wear your shoes, then it really doesn't matter unless you want to predict future resale.
I feel like I’d get a lot more wears out of the Canvases but if you have breds and black cats, are these really necessary?

The Lightnings were bought for missing out the first time and variety, but I have yet to wear them.

I feel like I’d get a lot more wears out of the Canvases but if you have breds and black cats, are these really necessary?

The Lightnings were bought for missing out the first time and variety, but I have yet to wear them.

I'm probably not a good resource to comment as I don't like the lightenings. I despise leather wings (reminds me of back in the day when the OG were plastic only, and the GSs had leather), and I don't like yellow shoes.

Agree that they're not necessary if you have other primarily black 4s. That said, I have the BC, black laser, alternate motorport, and oreos, but will still cop these for retail. But 4s are my personal favorite.

I'm STILL mad as ****, that I struck out on these. As the online release, was a COMPLETE **** SHOW. If any has a 12.5 or 13, they wanna get rid of for retail, (Which I HIGHLY doubt) PLEASE hit me up.

:emoji_100:

Last edited:
In for the Olive canvas for sure. I still haven’t worn my black canvas cuz of these grails on feet though.

Go ahead and kill me on laces, I just loosened them up so I can slide in and out of them working from home this month.

Attachments

• 5EE566D6-5AA4-4A98-945D-A128337F07FE.jpeg
    5EE566D6-5AA4-4A98-945D-A128337F07FE.jpeg
    287.3 KB · Views: 361
Back
Top Bottom