AJ IV Infrared June 24, 2022

320CBE16-B69F-4310-B16C-FEF65CF18CEC.png

I hate this crap

Biggest L of all time. Entered 13 raffles & took the L on snkrs as well. If I had a normal shoe size I could go to someplace in store and try, but that almost never works on size 13s. As much as I love 4s, and wanted these and the PSGs, I missed both. Oh well. Maybe I'll catch a miracle restock or a jordan reserve down the line.

Congrats to all who hit! Show those on-foot pics when you get your pair!

always indifferent on retro+ colors

wasn't worth entering FLX but shot my shot on SNKRS and got a win

I'll try to get that rakuten cash back and maybe hit up chat to get them to apply a discount code

if I decide against them I'll offer the oop or return worst case scenario

Congrats JB....As a lifetime Nike/Jordan fan having spent small fortunes on your products or decades, after all the Ls for so long, this morning I officially have zero emotions about taking an L on these. Just don't care anymore....moving on with life.

Too many damn shoes already....heh. Maybe I'll hit on a random link posted here or restock down the road, but not putting anymore effort and not doing resell. At least it looks like a good number of NTers hit, which is great; enjoy!

So... Hibbett only gives you until noon to pick up raffle wins. My son had a Dr appointment at 10 and I live 2 hours away from the store I won @. Called to make sure they would still have my pair at 1. Got there 10 mins before 1 and they acted like they might have sold my pair. Told them I had called before and let them know I was coming. They brought my pair from the back... this woman in front of me was buying like 6 pairs and had the nerve to get mad because they told her they didnt have MY size 10.5. Had to check her and let her know I drove 2 hours for these, for my collection, not for the sole intention of reselling... then she started making excuses talking about she has a bunch of sons and other BS. Sure she was lying tho.

Back
Top Bottom